Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need help with statting.

Discussion in 'Druid' started by pedu, Oct 14, 2006.

1. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Need help with statting.

Ive calculated the needed strength and dex for my druid, and now checking if they are ok.

Max strength needed would be 156 for stormshield. The gear with least +str is with only torch, anni and belt. The torch is with 20 attr, the anni with 16 attr, the belt has 19 str. Needed strength would be 101. Eth tomb has 155 so its good there. And the only (?) time i would be using coa is with enigma.

Dex needed for max block at lvl 90 is 217. With raven, angelic, angelic, anni, torch, ebotd ba, jewel with 9 dex and some ed in storm the needed dex would be 112. Yes, im building this off ebotd.

Are these calculations correct? Something im not seeing? Last minute changes in plans? Help me out here guys... :thumbsup:

2. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

The only time you'd need CoA is with a 2-handed weapon to make up for the lost DR% from Stormshield, but if the strength is an issue you can use a Ber'd V-Gaze...

You're right on the Dexterity part and it's alright no build off of EBotD in regards to Dexterity and Block%, but I'd suggest 2 x Raven Frosts and a Highlord's, it'll cost you less dexterity and your AR should be fairly high depending on the charms you use. Other then that...

Good luck.

3. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

Why i make it so that i have max block with only one raven is that if i encounter some highdef char that i need blocking and ar against, it would be dorky to not have 75% block.
    Having kinda second thoughts of statting with botd. It would just give some inventory space to make things easier. I think ill be original and do that just for kicks and not even have a grief in my stash. :laugh: