Need help with PvP Fury WW

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Need help with PvP Fury WW

Ok, this is waht happens, about half of the duels I win with 1-2 hits, the other half I FAIL ALL attacks...

I don't understand, It's not a IAS problem, cause I do attack 2 or 3 times, but since I use a 2 handed weapon, since i fail ALL of them, I end up vulnerable to whoever wants to maul me.. this is quite annoying..

btw, I have 19K Ar.. :S

this is my gear:

Helm: Jalals
Armour: almost perfect, upped Duriel's Shell
Weapon: Etheral BOTD Thunder Maul
Rings And Ammy: Angelic (thus, my 19K AR)
Boots: Aldurs
Glooves: Dracul's
Belt: Dungos

Also would like some advise on what to socket my helm and armour with, since I'm mostly Melee I thought IAS jewels.

Constructive comments appriciated ...

richo

Diabloii.Net Member
correction to gear:

Helm: Jalals (shael or ed/ias jool) or cerebrus (for even more AR) (same sox as jalal)
Armour: almost perfect, upped Duriel's Shell (use forti (if ladder) or COH)
Weapon: Etheral BOTD Thunder Maul (use ebotd GPA)
Rings And Ammy: Angelic (thus, my 19K AR)
Boots: use gore riders
Glooves: Dracul's
Belt: Dungos

and how many you hit depends on whos youre enemy and how many K def he has, and you not always hit even with 95%...

Rgzzz
RICHO

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
It's very fast with druids

Edit: I also have a Cerebrus Bite, perhaps use it sockted with an IAS jewel?

t-maul is 6 frames.

GPA is 5 frames ... a frame faster which IMO is necessary in pvp.

GPA = Great Poleaxe

Also oias rarely helps on druids... only weapon ias. And in this case oias doesnt work so no dont ias your cerebus.

Might also consider a shaft armor to up your dr.

Also since you are a 2 hand dueler (not sure how many hits you can take w/o shield) but if you can take some hits might consider fhr ... its definitly nice on 2 hand duelers.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Voice said:

t-maul is 6 frames.

GPA is 5 frames ... a frame faster which IMO is necessary in pvp.

GPA = Great Poleaxe

Also oias rarely helps on druids... only weapon ias. And in this case oias doesnt work so no dont ias your cerebus.

Might also consider a shaft armor to up your dr.

Also since you are a 2 hand dueler (not sure how many hits you can take w/o shield) but if you can take some hits might consider fhr ... its definitly nice on 2 hand duelers.

mhh...Interesting

Well, atm I cahnged my gear a little:

Weapon : Remains as Eth BOTD Tmaul
Weapon Switch: Shael'ed Death Cleaver (I'm thinking of upgrading it to Eth BOTD Zerker when I can afford it, any beter ideas?) and Blackoak Shield (considering I have almost no dex, would StormShield be better? Since Blackoak has major dex and life boosts)
Helm: Jalals for PvM, Cerebrus for PvP
Gloves: Draculs for PvM, IK's for PvP (to use with belt for IAS and AR boosts)
Belt: Dungo's for PvM, IK's for PvP (reason stated above)
Boots: Goreriders
ammy and rings: remain angelics.

I'm also gonna spend some points in Heart Of Wolverine for the extra Ar, and the extra dmg's allways welcome...

Voice

Diabloii.Net Member
Generator Of Chaos said:
mhh...Interesting

Well, atm I cahnged my gear a little:

Weapon : Remains as Eth BOTD Tmaul
Weapon Switch: Shael'ed Death Cleaver (I'm thinking of upgrading it to Eth BOTD Zerker when I can afford it, any beter ideas?) and Blackoak Shield (considering I have almost no dex, would StormShield be better? Since Blackoak has major dex and life boosts)
Helm: Jalals for PvM, Cerebrus for PvP
Gloves: Draculs for PvM, IK's for PvP (to use with belt for IAS and AR boosts)
Belt: Dungo's for PvM, IK's for PvP (reason stated above)
Boots: Goreriders
ammy and rings: remain angelics.

I'm also gonna spend some points in Heart Of Wolverine for the extra Ar, and the extra dmg's allways welcome...
- Try to get a mangs song lesson or ondels (+4-5 skills) on weapon switch so you can cast a lvl 5 higher oak/lycan (lose the ww when you switch weapon back but keep the +life from lycan).

- Sounds like your set on tmaul .. thats fine try to use this mainly vs. casters.

- Assuming your using shield for melee duels, then ss IMO is better for the dr. But how much block will you get w/ your low block %?

-Botdz is fine

-Look into fhr .. looks like your lacking in that department big time ... want to probably reach the 42 bp. Here are the bp's btw:

0 9 20 42 86 280

-Post your ar w/ and w/o IK, If you cant get HoW to around lvl 10 I dont think it will be worth it. From the sound of it it looks like you totally negated putting any points into dex, that could be a problem.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Voice: thaks for the info, Perhaps if I Shael my cerebrus and...

As far as 1 handed weapons go, I decided to skip the BOTD zerker, and go with a Doom zerker, since Doom's holy freeze aura could give me the speed advantage I need to finally kill zealers...

So, at this point i need to know the trade value of a Doom Zerker...