Need Help with my spearzon

harry440

Diabloii.Net Member
Need Help with my spearzon

i want to make a zon that uses a spear i have 2 good ones but i was wondering if they are viable in hell cuz i never really see to many of them. and if they are what skill should i use
lightning strike or fend or other one
i was thinking fend but i dont know so please help thks

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
harry440 said:
i want to make a zon that uses a spear i have 2 good ones but i was wondering if they are viable in hell cuz i never really see to many of them. and if they are what skill should i use
lightning strike or fend or other one
i was thinking fend but i dont know so please help thks
How about going with both? You can max out charged strike,lightning strike and fend. lvl 17 valk for tank/damage. Lightning zons are definitely viable. Pure fendazon will have problems with equiment.

admiral_ju00

Diabloii.Net Member
sunbearie said:
How about going with both? You can max out charged strike,lightning strike and fend. lvl 17 valk for tank/damage. Lightning zons are definitely viable. Pure fendazon will have problems with equiment.
I think that Fend is a useless pos by the time you're midway through Nightmare. Charged Strike is very good and a very fast killer, especially if all the Lightning charges as well the physical damage land on one monster. In these cases, it is a very fast killer.
and it's my favorite out of all her skills in that tree. so CS complemented with a Valk will/can get you a long ways.

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
You could go with LF and a Titan's on a switch...it's still within the whole spear concept...unless you're looking to go pure Spearazon, with no ranged attacks...except maybe LS. I think for more flexibility though, you might want to add a jav in the mix...

-X

himeji

Diabloii.Net Member
Skip fend and use the lightning tree skills. Jab with elem. dmg (sock) spear/jav/bow on switch should work against lightning immunes.