Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need help with druid / fury

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Corpsee, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Corpsee

Corpsee IncGamers Member

Need help with druid / fury

Ok so i am just coming back to diablo 2 and i am alittle out of it. I am looking to be able to kill ubers/ hell boss things like that. Right now i am having a hard time with hell baal. I can kill him without dieing but it would take forever. here is my gear.

botd axe
    enigma
    jalals
    highlords
    dracul grasp
    bul-kathos
    raven frost
    gore rider
    lidless
    sigon wrap
    annihilus

no torch or skill charms. yes i know lidless and sigon are not best however i am just getting back into it and thats what i got.

skills
    rabies-max
    fury-max
    poison creeper-max
    lycanthropy- max

i put just as many as needed in str and dex to use items and all others in vitality. i am lvl 85 right now and not sure why i cant kill hell baal faster.

any help on what gear i should be using for ubers would help alot or if my skills are off.

also i have war travelers and i put them on sometimes 4 alittle mf i dont see much diff from those and gore riders on how fast i kill mobs/boss whats up with that?

thxs for any help

2. Marahumm

Marahumm IncGamers Member

Re: Need help with druid / fury

I hear ribcracker's where it's at for fury druids. crushing blow is your friend.

3. Zarniwoop

Zarniwoop IncGamers Member

Just use windhammer or IK maul.

They are going to hit you anyways.

4. DoW Fanatic

DoW Fanatic IncGamers Member

Are you using a spirit at all such as oak sage or heart of the wolverine? What's your AR like? That could be the issue. Have you considered a two-hander? Ribcracker is amazing, 'Obedience' (ladder only) is awesome as well in your choice of elite polearm. 'Oath' (ladder only) is another great runeword that is fairly cheap, for what it does.

'Duress', 'Lionheart', 'Smoke', Duriel's Shell (upgraded or not) and 'Chains of Honor' would be better alternatives for armor. Keep the gorerider's on, especially for ubers and boss killing. Looking over your gear and skills listed, it seems to me that the issue is attack rating.

Check the guides here, there are several that will help.