Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need help with Blizzard mf sorc...ANOTHER *** thread... if

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Shenn, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Shenn

Shenn Banned

Need help with Blizzard mf sorc...ANOTHER *** thread...

Hey all...

I know this has probably been asked. I tryied to search for *Cyrus*'s blizzard guide but the stupid forums keep crashing. But anyways, the question

For a meph/pindle mfer, is it nessesary to have max block? I was thinking of not having block because i will kill meph in a few (3-5) blizzards and pindle of probably 2. I was just worried if i would last long enought to do those runs. Also, i was wondering if I should get resists, because i myself know how strong meph can be (once was killed in a second right before he died >.<). I dont think pindle will be a problem unless i get charged from the zombies (hopefully my merc will take it). Another question, would i need energy shield?

Thanks, if you need my equipment, i will be happy tp post it.

Thanks again.

2. Ryshenron

Ryshenron IncGamers Member

nope u dont really have to go with either...i love my blizz sorc and she has like 21% block...and all neg resistances in hell cept fire....moat trick keeps me alive fine, energy shield isnt really a must ahve, dont get hit and ull be fine, if ur good enough u can go w/o alot of stuff

3. Shenn

Shenn Banned

Heh thanks man. Anyone else have a blizzard sorc opnion?

4. Hyey

Hyey IncGamers Member

A decent blizz sorc will kill pretty much either of those bosses so fast they cant even react, blizzard also sends meph into hit recovery, with pindle, if they charge you, use glacial spike, freezes em all, they dont touch you. With that in mind my sorc has lik 22% block or something and she NEVER dies. (however she has near max resis..)

5. Shenn

Shenn Banned

Thanks for the replies guys. Just a question, what is ur guys's dmg with blizzard?