Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

need help with a pure shifter

Discussion in 'Druid' started by wolftagger, Oct 9, 2006.

1. wolftagger

wolftagger IncGamers Member

need help with a pure shifter

i just changed from sins to druid. i want as pure werewolf as i can get. any help on this?

2. deademon

deademon IncGamers Member

i dont mean to sound mean...if that makes sence...or maybe i spelled one wrong -_- but anyways...have u checked out the guides??? fury/rabies...i know theres a kodak(bear...if u didnt know) guide floating around, not sure if its stickied<--spelling??? umm besides that...im not sure...if i can remember if it would be logical to go straight one skill tree...i think every build has one thing on some other tree....fury/rabies...has oak and carrion vine...kodak...i think******* has the summon tree...max bear...could be wrong...so im not sure if u really want to go allllllllllllllllllllll ss(shapeshift)...but meh...its up to u...hope i helped...:thumbsup:

3. wolftagger

yes i looked at the threads and most of them need uber rare items to get the desired effects. never made a druid at all. so i am not at all familiar with the tree. thats what im trying to get away from is the so very rare items that you have to kill your mother to even get a glimpse at.

4. TheBassman

TheBassman IncGamers Member

What do you want your shifter to do? Just a PvM character? What is your budget for this character?

5. wolftagger

yea i want to mostly maul. im not into the pvp thing so i guess only pvm is the way ill go and the budget will be what i can find laying around on the ground!