Need Help Socketing

darkL

Diabloii.Net Member
Need Help Socketing

I've gotten a few SOJ and have traded all of them, but i've just got another and want to socket sumthing, I need some advice on if anything i have is worth socketing and wut would be the best to put into it

Martel
167-264(167ED)
5 Min
252AR
[was thinking pame to get over 400AR or maybe peme]

Ornate(Red)
847 def(88ed)
37 mana
23 cr
-75%pl, ATD of 2
-30req

Grim Helm(White)
48def(30ed)
15 ar
5 energy
29 life
26 lr
29 fr

any advice would be appreciated

Byaxident

Diabloii.Net Member
I would only socket the martel. Either with pame or pskull depending on what you plan on using it for. Pame for pvp and pskull for pvm(unless your life/mana leech is high already).

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Definately not the Ornate, it has descent def combined with -30 req and 1 res.

Not the grim helm, cause it has no fhr, life is low and only 2 res (It should have either 3 res's or fhr on top of above 30 life)

So that leaves the mart. Guess I agree with Axident. :)
Good damage, nice min, and very nice AR.
I would indeed socket it with a Ame, regardless of it's intended use. Even in PvM.

Rawly

Diabloii.Net Member
Dont think that helm is a grim def is too low probably bone helm.
And to be honest i wouldnt socket any of them none of them good enough, use soj to get something decent ;)

Amaruak

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with Rawly. I was going to say that but no-one had posted so I was just waiting to see what happened.

I wouldn't socket any of those personally. Soj's are a rare commodity for me.

darkL

Diabloii.Net Member
well i traded the soj for a socketed mart
184ed (174-281)
1 min
121 AR
100 poison/7
Peme

I was a little worried about the AR, but it is still an improvement over the 264 one i had

thx for all the advice

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
well i traded the soj for a socketed mart
184ed (174-281)
1 min
121 AR
100 poison/7
Peme

I was a little worried about the AR, but it is still an improvement over the 264 one i had

thx for all the advice
heh, that's my old mart. I saw you in game last night (my din had some din gear offered up for it.)

if you haven't re-traded that mart, I'm somewhat interested in reacquiring it

soj+ or equivalent is likely as good as your going to get for said mart, so if you don't plan on making a baba keep me in mind.