Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need help on Fury druid.

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Coltanz, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Coltanz

Coltanz Diabloii.Net Member

Need help on Fury druid.

Hi guys, my 1st post here heeh:jig:
    Im trying to make a PvP Fury druid after my last one(1.09 era).I hope this wolf could be good aginst most type of melee builds. Hoping to get some good advice here, appreciate replies. I have gone through several guides but most of the stuffs they mentioned just ain't suited for me, so i decided to try here :laugh:

Ok heres my question, what's the decent AR for a Fury Druid in melee PvP?
    This is my list of equips please tell me if theres anything to improve or change thank you.
    -Ebotd TM (alt usage)
    -Gris Caddy 3x 40/15ias Lo'ed (alt usage)
    -SS 40/15max
    -Eth GBane
    -Guil's Face 40/15ias
    Verdungos 30/15
    -Gore rider
    -BloodFist
    -Angelics set(rings, ammy)
    -CTA/skill shield(switch)

THis is a setup for Melee PvP so ima cast away res :lipsrsealed: gulp~ Also im trying to get fort for the momment but that way i couldn't get any CBF by Gbane and i would hav to chg my ring to RavenFrost which makes me replace my angelics set with other stuffs and so i fear a low AR which might not be a good idea for most melee PvP. BTW i'm on Uswest. So guys any ideas to help me improvise or give me a idea of how much AR would be good?

Thanks for reading.

2. HaLoPhReAk

HaLoPhReAk Diabloii.Net Member

First off, the 15% ias from your 40/15 wont help unless in weapon. You should use a cerebus or prefferebly a jalals main. You should Um your helm and sheild (ss). Not sure what TM is but a 2 handed weapon in stash to switch to is good (ebotd is dandy). If you don't want the resis' you can put a Ber or Jah or what ever floats your boat. 1 Ravenfrost i believe would be good because you are melee. Weapons i might suggest are (ask kiba or pumafang or one of the others, as i'm still working on the same thing you are): Greif PB, Ebotd GPA, Uhmmm Ebotdz might be ok...You want to look for things that are fast, long range, and ofcourse high damage. bloodfist ias wont help, so i'm told.

3. JettJagwar

JettJagwar Diabloii.Net Member

TM is a thunder maul, short range and slower if i m not mistaken compared to great polearm...

bloodfist ias wont help but the fhr certainly does =)

4. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

Bloodfist also comes with +40 life, which gets multiplied by lycantrophy (and oak if you use it), resulting in hundreds of extra life.

The allround best weapon to put botd in for a fury druid is GPA, since they have range 5, good damage, pretty fast and decent str req.

But if I were you, Id switch that armor for either fortitude, coh, or even shaftstop (upped).

5. Coltanz

Coltanz Diabloii.Net Member

Yep the my idea for bloodfist is the FHR and life not the IAS, as for the helm i just chunked it out because the 40/15ias is already in there : ( , so should i use my Jalal's or Guil's face(i like the FHR DS CB)? Alright should be getting a Fort but would my AR be low because i gota replace RF for CBF which means byee~Angelics?

Yea i regretted getting a Ebotd TM, it's req is too high while GPA should be fine. Hmmm, but i still need to know what's the decent AR to hit in PvP cases which seems that no one answerd haha. But i still appreciate the replies people.Thanks.

6. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

And I wont tell you anything about what ar is good and what is not, simply because I don't know.:azn:

If you want to pvp, I'd pick Jalals anytime over Guillaumes. +4 in total to shape skills, 20str, fhr, resists, what more can you ask for?
    In case you desperately need ar you could try cerberus, it also comes with the always handy open wounds, but using angelics you should get quite a bit.

And btw. You wrote angelic (rings/amu), but if you use dual angelic rings, you can not use ravenfrost, which means you NEED to get cannotbefrozen from somewhere else. A cham rune in your helm can do the trick, but raven is very useful. Also, it gives both ar and dex (in case you use shield), so raven+angelic gets my vote. :thumbsup: