Need help killing diablo clone now!

LiquidSnakeRNA

Diabloii.Net Member
Need help killing diablo clone now!

I can't kill him by myself. I need someone that is trustworthy to help me.

Leave your account name and ill whisper you.

tintrail

Diabloii.Net Member
hey man.. i can help you if you want.. my druid is pretty good.. lmk.. i dont want your charm, just the opportunity to kill the clone =)

LiquidSnakeRNA

Diabloii.Net Member
I would like to thank tintrail for his and his friends help!

The charm was 17/16/8

Not bad! I am very happy and the DC was harder than I thought. It was EXTREMELY laggy though. I am on 56k and I have a 700mhz and 128mb. It just ran really slow when he popped onto the screen.

bwirum

Diabloii.Net Member
We were 3 people who took him out pretty easily, that was with one bone necro, one zerk baba and one .09 nova/fw sorc (me) to static him down. Dead in just over a minute..

freedom_boy75

Diabloii.Net Member
If the diablo clone becomes activated when you are playing, can you save and exit the game without having the diablo clone opportunity being disabled? If so, I would make the assumption that you can then host a game to get help fighting the clone.

freedom_boy75

Diabloii.Net Member
yikes!! that means for my character that I play over LAN, I must not play single-player but to host a game just to make sure I can get help if the Diablo clone comes.

FattyMcGee

Diabloii.Net Member
freedom_boy75 said:
oh... that means no diablo clone on solo play too right? Just in ladder games only?

halfway correct. you're right that there is no d clone on solo play. However, d clone is on the realms online (US East Realm, US West Realm, Europe Realm, etc.) those realms have both ladder and non-ladder play, and D clone can spawn in both places.

hope that helps

--fatty

LifePincher

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes you can .

Yes , once he does spawn , you {can} exit & come back in with another charactor . I screwed up once & left while the soj counter was going crazy (2soj+ sold every 30sec) to grab another charactor .......... When I came back , soj counter completly stopped ...... Coincindence ? I think not .

freedom_boy75 said:
If the diablo clone becomes activated when you are playing, can you save and exit the game without having the diablo clone opportunity being disabled? If so, I would make the assumption that you can then host a game to get help fighting the clone.

Killfrenzy

Diabloii.Net Member
gah! I keep gettign excited when i see this thread thinking theres a clone fight out there for me! then i see the # of replies

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
there are people with mods that makes diablo clone spawn in LAN or Single player games.

DClone is fun.

~Kbob