Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

need help desperately plz!

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Mayhs, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Mayhs

Mayhs IncGamers Member

need help desperately plz!

im making a new wind druid...my old one got to level 80 then my friend leveld him and mucked him up big time...
    im going to get my char to about lvl 91...maybe level 95...and ive got all the kit (anni/eni/maras/hoto or wizzy/storm (um)/shako(um/etc.)
    but i got a few questions...
    should i have full life scs? or should i have half eli skillers and half life scs?
    also should i bother getting a bear or are wolves enough?

i do public dueling and im NL.

Thnx
    Mayhs

2. IIDX

IIDX IncGamers Member

place points into summons after you max all wind synergy and oak sage. i think 1 point into ravens is good enough, but since your going towards a high lvl then puts into wolves and bear.

the best way you can have substancial/balance life and damage is by going with ele~life skillers, though they're very expensive. Test all the variations and see which one you feel confortable with.

another route you can consider is by going with no dex (block). all those points can be invested into vit. your block will be replaced with huge amounts of life for tanking.

3. Mayhs

Mayhs IncGamers Member

thnx...but my friend tried all on vit and no block and it didnt help vs babas :( so im thinking of getting the first wolves...and getting ele skillers and life scs...cos i can afford ele skillers with 40+life but i dont want to trade my other chars equipment that i have atm for just once char.

Thnx
    Mayhs

4. Mayhs

Mayhs IncGamers Member

can sum1 help me plz?

5. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

If you can afford the elemental skill charms with 40 life, definetly get them.
    If you can't afford them, get reasonable damage with plain skillers and rest small life charms. Reasonable damage might vary according to your opponent. A high life druid or barbarian might require all out damage, but low life amazon might require more life than damage.

Hope this helps.

6. Mayhs

Mayhs IncGamers Member

thnx..yeh it does help...im gan make my new ele druid this thursday :)