Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

need help bad

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by bradley_turner, Feb 24, 2004.

1. bradley_turner

bradley_turner IncGamers Member

need help bad

okay... now, lets say, that in theory, i accidently uninstalled diablo... and although ive looked everywhere, i cannot find my original Diablo2 NON-LoD discs.... is there any way i can recover it without them? or am i just totally futched in the barn here?

2. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

So in other words, does anyone have a cheat so I can play without the LOD CD?
    Oh boy :rolleyes:

3. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

actually, i think he's asking for a cheat so he can reinstall the game without the original D2 CD, but then play the game using his copy of the LOD CD... not that is any better. :D

my advice: borrow the D2 original CD from a friend, or suck it up and pay the $10 for a new one. this game's so old its in the bargain bin now. :thumbsup:

4. bradley_turner

no no no no no, i have both of the cd keys, and both of the d2 boxes, but the other day, i messed up my game (trying out some of those cool mods like eastern sun, installed it wrong or something ), and in haste to start playing again, i didnt try to fix it, so much as i decided to just uninstall, then reinstall it, but i didnt check if i had alla the cd's first, which was my downfall

my only local friend who plays this game wont borrow it to me, because he plays on realms all the time, and doesnt want to ever get locked out

ps, if anyone wants a diablo 2 NON-LoD cd key, its :

nkh7-bw7n-2pmv-tkfh

so yeah, like my first post said, i want to know if anyone knows how to recover things that you deleted with the install/uninstall programs thingy

5. Jezzwashere

Jezzwashere Banned

umm i have an idea... but i wont post it here
    pm me if you want help

Jeza

6. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Just so you know, PM's have been scanned in the past for banned content. Email would be more appropriate.

crg

7. Ravenforce3

Ravenforce3 IncGamers Member

Why does this smell so very rotten?

8. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

*puts shoes back on*

sorry about that. :D

9. bradley_turner

ok then, since nobody wants to believe me or offer any assistance, (I was hoping someone would know some ms-dos commands or something to recover deleted files), ill just figure it out on my own, my email is [email protected] if anyone has any constructive comments at all... besides flaming me for wanting hacks and cheats...

and jezz didnt say anything bad, just recommended buying a copy then returning it ;) which i am not going to do by the way

10. Mage11

Mage11 IncGamers Member

If it is a matter of recovering lost files, then there are a number of programs designed to do that. Just use google to find them. The important thing to remember is that if part of the files have been overwritten, then you're not going to be able to recover them, so it is something that needs to be done as quickly as possible.

On a different note, I don't think that listing CD Keys is a good idea. :creep: