Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need Help (advice...please help)

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by BreakThruX, Mar 26, 2004.

1. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

Need Help (advice...please help)

I know this is long but please read it:) : Well my friend is in a pking clan and they are all level 18-20 chargers. Two in particular got me mad. Im rebuilding my baba and they are following me and trying to pk me. They asked constantly for duels. One of them has really bad gear for a pker pally. The other one has some decent gear ( 60 max shield, 42 max helm, pruby gothic plate) but he didnt bother me all that much. The other one is level 19, has pretty bad gear and uses MH to scan gear. I was thinking if i could use a crush druid to give him a reality check so he can stop bein cocky. (now i regret loosing a whistans and rattlecage on my old baba) I planned out the skills for the most part: 20 lycan, 1 werewolf, 1 fury, 1 oak, 3 into direwolf (for 3 wolves) and thats it. Now with pre-req skills counted and all, i have 9 skill points left. Considering id be in norm a5 and level 34. I was told to put them in fury, but should i? Other options are: put them in oak, or split them between fury and oak. This is from what i heard so bear with me. For items its: life armor or rattlecage, gore riders, giluames helm, string?, angelic jewelry?, blood gloves? (10 CB and some other tastey mods), coldsteel and whistans. I was thinking mosers? i need to chekc the level req but you can put some ed jewels in it for more damage. Lastly, i was thinking i could get a might merc and put an eth honor lance on him (those things get like 500 dmg), and life armor and mask on him. Well thanks for the time guys. I prob cant afford lots of this but it was the most inexpensive one i could think of. Oh yah and i heard isestrike twin axe is good for one (25 cb i believe). Eth coldsteel with shael, i saw a guy with one, he was pretty good....i would kill for one of em ;). Again, thanks in advance.

2. senji

senji Banned

isestrike is 43 and goreriders is 47 i think so you can't use those if your making a 34 druid

its either life or damage your choice

9 points to fury or oak sage

from my experience with druids i always kill their how or sage first hehe so you might want to go fury

if your just dueling paladin chargers use whistand for its easy blocking

you don't really need that much crushing blow imo
    guilamu's face + coldsteel is good enough you should use a 60 max armor or 3 socket armor with life and max jewels
    socket everythhing with max jewels ed jewels don't give that much damage i've try it

3. BreakThruX

Edit:eek:y dont remind me, i lost my 56 max armor! Doh i coulda used it :(. Well thanks.

4. senji

senji Banned

well sorry to bring it up but damge is the key to get kills you can slap some rattle cage or life armor if you just want to shut them up of their cockness

5. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Ehh.. let me get this right, you are building a 34 druid for the express purpose of killing a poorly equipped level 19 pk charger? Seems a little lame to me, just make a kicksin or a better charger, or a jabber or something like that, 34 is a little bit of overkill, whats the point of dueling if you are 34 and well equipped and he is 19 and poorly equipped? If you just want him to stop, then chase down the little bugger with a high level character, or follow him and warn everyone in his games he is a pker or something like that, it seems like a lot of work to make a 34 druid expressly for ONE duel vs this guy who seems like more of a nusiance than a real threat to me.
    Either dont duel him, and get him to stop another way, stop him from following you (block him or whoever is telling him where you are) or duel the guy with a more appropriate character, just my $.02

-Matt

6. BreakThruX

Well i wanna make a dueler/pker crush wolf for a while and now im gonna make one. I just wanted to know if i had a chance. Oh and he has max dmg gear, i said he was poorly equipped because you guys are all serious llders and to you it probably is considered poor.

7. BreakThruX

Sorry for the double post, but does the eth honor lance merc sound like its worth it?

8. Mr.Bogohossian

Mr.Bogohossian Banned

no, slow uesless. put an hawning bill imo, much better. and btw how do u know exactly what kind of gears those 2 pallies are using?

9. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

What I use for my dueling mercs these days is a crappy polearm of amplify damage.
    Mercs die in 1 hit usually anyway so I no longer waste much gear on them.
    However, if they manage to get an amp off, you win.

10. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

Crushwolves and Pk'ing don't go well together. They aren't quick killers.

I'm in the process of creating one with a bear in mind.

11. BreakThruX

Ah, but doesnt the grizzly have knockback? You dont really want that. Besides, the wolves are more targets and the bear is one big one.

12. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

No, I mean I'd be the bear. I'm working it out logistically at the moment. It allows for much more life/dmg and that's what I'm sorely missing (2.5k doesn't cut it life wise)

13. CoonerTheRed

CoonerTheRed IncGamers Member

haha, for some reason that amuses me...

14. BreakThruX

Ah, so your going to be a crushing bear? I might wanna try that, what are you planning on using? Skillwise/statwise. Thanks