need hammerdin advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordongraydon

Diabloii.Net Member
need hammerdin advice

my hammerdin is lvl 40 now and i have a spirit shield/wizardspike in the bank, i hear that these are essential items to a hammerdin and i am looking forward to using them.

my problem is with these 2 items i think my fast cast rate should be covered (+70%?) so now what kind of gear do i trade for, i also have gauntlets that add 40% mana regen (cant remember name)

wat kind of gear should i be on the lookout for?

thx for replying

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
Personally I can't stand haveing less than the 125% fcr breakpoint on a hammer pally so I use magefist and arach aswell. And instead of wiz I use a hoto and a 10%fcr ring.

bogie

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah... hoto > wiz. Perfect Gear for a Hammerdin would be..
Shako
Engima (low requirements is key)
35 fcr Spirit shield
Hoto
Magefist
Arachnids Mesh
10% fcr ring
War Travs/Treks
Soj
+2 Pally ammy/Maras
Throw in a pally torch, anni, and i few combat gcs and your set.

BaLdUrDaSh

Diabloii.Net Member
Shako
35 fcr Spirit shield
Hoto
Magefist
Arachnids Mesh
10% fcr ring
War Travs/Treks
Soj
+2 Pally ammy/Maras
I'd go for Waterwalk instead of WT/Treks (WT only for MF boost) - 65 Life, Dex. They outmatch every other pair of boots easily. As for the rest, it's a pretty usual setup. My current 125/86 Hammerdin uses dual FCR Rings (10 FCR / 15 Dex / adds). I find it a much better solution. You can ditch the Mara's, why would you use it anyway (Spirit providing 80 res, Anni and Torch 40, HOTO 40, Anya 30 is more than enough; for stacking any amount of SCs will do)? Instead of Mara's I'd use a crafted amulet, something similar to the LPA (2 Pala / 10 FCR / 8 CTB / 14 Dex). And switching Magefist with Bloodfist increases Life and FHR superbly (if you miss the Mana boost from Magefist, arm your Mercenary with Insight). This way the 125% breakpoint is still easily obtained and there's a huge Dexterity boost which allows us to spend more points on Vitality.

gordongraydon

Diabloii.Net Member
Shako
35 fcr Spirit shield
Hoto
Magefist
Arachnids Mesh
10% fcr ring
War Travs/Treks
Soj
+2 Pally ammy/Maras

i dont expect anyone to do this for me but is it possible neone on the forums have any of the gear mentioned, spirit shield and wizard spike i have but everything else i dont

i have mid lvl runes to give as well as bout 10 p gems if u need

im on us east and my chars name is plz post if u have ne of the above gear availible to help a fellow pally out :undecided:

thx for posting

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
i dont expect anyone to do this for me but is it possible neone on the forums have any of the gear mentioned, spirit shield and wizard spike i have but everything else i dont

i have mid lvl runes to give as well as bout 10 p gems if u need

im on us east and my chars name is plz post if u have ne of the above gear availible to help a fellow pally out :undecided:

thx for posting
Go to the trade forums. This is not allowed here!

Welcome to the forum
Here's the Forum Rules <<----- :rolleyes:
Here's the Guide Thread

Here's another link. The Arreat Summit

REQUESED BY MEMBERS-->>Up on top there is a very handy search tool. :thumbsup:
Type in what you're looking for and most likely you find a lot of threads on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.