Need GBA Help

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Need GBA Help

I have a vacation coming up in less than two weeks and I need a new Gameboy Advance game. Here's the catch...I'm tired of playing the same old fabrication with two changes to it. Suggest to me good games that are different from anything else you've ever played, unless it's just another game in the series. For example, suggesting the latest Harvest Moon game is okay because there isn't anything like it that isn't a Harvest Moon game.

BTW, Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town is what I'm looking at now because I am so bored with the cookie cutter game. Please, I'm begging you, give me a good choice so I do not have to get that game. Then again, if I get no good suggestions...maybe I'll go get a book from the library. And don't make me do that, either.

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know anything about GBA games but why don't you try browsing to www.ign.com, they have a great archive of reviews for all currently popular game systems.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
the best games for gba are

fire emblem series
advance wars series
astro boy

harvest moon is fine I guess, never played it, I have no idea what you're looking for or what cookie cutter you are trying to avoid

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm going to Kansas...yeah...Uncle's house

I just want to try something new, something that hasn't been done before on a large scale. I have Fire Emblem and Advance Wars, and while they were fun, it just wasn't absorbing. I know I can get lost in Harvest Moon, it's just not the most fun game out there. I want to try something revolutionary, and I have Wario Ware already.

I'll look up this Astro Boy game...never heard of that before.

EDIT: How 'bout this...recommend Sim games and Adventure games

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
Beat FFTA. Played Tactics Ogre: Knights of Lodis, got bored. Advance Wars was fun, but I played it too. But those games aren't in my posession any more, and I hate playing the boring parts of a game twice.

Ace_wanderer

Diabloii.Net Member
Have you tried Shining Force:Resurrection of Dark Dragon? Its a remake of an old game from Sega Mega drive and its a RPG/Strategy game. Although I dont think its as good as the original the series is one of my favourite games.