Need clan

Brandtheman

Diabloii.Net Member
Need clan

Iam a level 45 summon mancer on us west in search of a good clan Ive been playin for a little while and have some good experience Iam searching for a guild that is mature helpfule and above all fun to game with I tride getting Into op the horde a while back but wounde up not getting in maybe this time I will have better luck with another clan :smiley:

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Alright, is there a way I can contact you or something?
It's my friends clan, and she's a level 93 Cold sorc, if that helps for info.

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Iam a level 45 summon mancer on us west in search of a good clan Ive been playin for a little while and have some good experience Iam searching for a guild that is mature helpfule and above all fun to game with I tride getting Into op the horde a while back but wounde up not getting in maybe this time I will have better luck with another clan :smiley:

Dude,

Isn't it kind of hard NOT to get into the Horde? Did you flame someone? Never mind, it's not really important. But I do have a question or two.

Why do you want to be in a clan?

What is the purpose of a clan?

I know some of the folks in the Horde, but I'm NOT in it. I have a group of friends whom I play with when I'm in the mood (aka not magic finding) or they need help or I need help. We do private hell baal runs. See what I'm getting at?

If you have a group of friends out there, why do you need a clan? If someone flames out, we do what the amish do, we shun them, lol. No big deal.

Clans can be good though if you're new to the game and need some friends fast. I guess I answered my own question. You just seemed anxious to join something and that's not always a good thing.

Good luck to you!

Bill

Brandtheman

Diabloii.Net Member
not anxious just baord lol

Actualy Iam not anxious just baord I did have friends online but they quit playing
and mfing can be done only so mutch I guess the reason Iam looking for a clan is becaus It helps to hav some one to bull**** with while your playing

Esuna

Diabloii.Net Member
Well sorry on the late response, been busy with life. My friend seem to have disband the clan a while ago, I just found out when I brought it up. But anyways, if you are looking to play with someone, let me know, I can give you a message in the game if I ever see you on. Though all I do is just Magic Find nowadays with A1H.

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Actualy Iam not anxious just baord I did have friends online but they quit playing
and mfing can be done only so mutch I guess the reason Iam looking for a clan is becaus It helps to hav some one to bull**** with while your playing

Really, I see clans the same as I do one's own group of friends. Only without a website. For me having friends to game with is just safe. I won't even go into a public game anymore! Just doesn't make sense Too many head hunters out there . . . oops, ear hunters.

It's bad enough fighting the lag monster!

Rumor has it you were trying to establish your own clan/guild. No luck with that?

I think you were on US West, but are you doing hard core ladder?

Bill

Brandtheman

Diabloii.Net Member
Really, I see clans the same as I do one's own group of friends. Only without a website. For me having friends to game with is just safe. I won't even go into a public game anymore! Just doesn't make sense Too many head hunters out there . . . oops, ear hunters.

It's bad enough fighting the lag monster!

Rumor has it you were trying to establish your own clan/guild. No luck with that?

I think you were on US West, but are you doing hard core ladder?

Bill
I haveny been but i can

NewAvenger

Diabloii.Net Member
HCL Gaming

Brandtheman, you really should give HCL gaming a try. Once you start gaming in HCL you’ll never go back to SC or SCL. There’s just too much fun, excitement and the threat of death always looming brings your adrenaline pumping. Try it you’ll like it.:smiley:

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Brandtheman, you really should give HCL gaming a try. Once you start gaming in HCL you’ll never go back to SC or SCL. There’s just too much fun, excitement and the threat of death always looming brings your adrenaline pumping. Try it you’ll like it.:smiley:
I don't know what was pumping when I lost my 93 javazon. I'm still not sure how that happened, but poof, she was gone!

I probably shouldn't say that, I'll scare him away from HCL. lol.

Well, no matter it's hard core or nothing for me!

Bill

arcticfrost

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree you shouldtry hc out. Hcl is addicting. Sure you may die sometime, but that's just part of the fun of hc gaming. have fun:laugh:

kaleb

NewAvenger

Diabloii.Net Member
Man Of Steel

Bill, if you can loose a Level 93 Javazon and say "no matter its hard core or nothing for me!" then your The Man Of Steel or totally addicted to HCL gaming. Nice going Bill, on never loosing your zest for good gaming. :smiley:

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
Bill, if you can loose a Level 93 Javazon and say "no matter its hard core or nothing for me!" then your The Man Of Steel or totally addicted to HCL gaming. Nice going Bill, on never loosing your zest for good gaming. :smiley:
I cried in my tequila! But I got two other characters almost to 90, so I'm back in the saddle! It is hard core or nothing for me!

Bill

NewAvenger

Diabloii.Net Member
Been There Bill

On the last ladder I lost a HCL 87 Necro, talk about crying in your beer Bill, I did my share. I have another HCL Necro this year and some stand-by’s as you have Bill, but not as high. I have a whole slue of characters that I like trying different builds on. I guess that’s one of the reasons this game never grows old on me.

masakerr

Diabloii.Net Member
You guys were doing heel baal last night, though not too many. What happened? It's pretty fast to about 90! Then it just drops off!

My sorceress is [ ] far from 90 at the moment. I figure if I kill hell meph another 8756 more times I'll hit 90, lol