Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need Bowazon Ideas

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Hellz Canonz, Nov 2, 2006.

1. Hellz Canonz

Hellz Canonz IncGamers Member

Need Bowazon Ideas

Yea I'm thinking of making a bowazon but I'm not really sure what stats, skills and equipment to get. Well im not really rich but plz tell me the best equip to get n some cheaper alternatives. I want a bowazon thats mainly for PvM who can rush hell bosses pretty fast.

Plz Help THX FOR YOUR TIME

*Note* This is a Us west non ladder char so if anyone got any spare equipment, id be happy:grin:

2. NASE

NASE IncGamers Member

don't even try, a (pure) bowazon is not a good char to go for the bosses. Simply as that.
    1. Crushing blow is nerved. 2. not super high damage (50% phisical resistence, 50% change to block, high defence). 3.next delay on strave. 4....

If you want a good amazon go for a lightning amazon with maxed charged strike.

anyway, if you most know it. WWS is cheap and does quite some damage. Have a search, someone (just) wrote a guide about it.

3. Aldarad

Aldarad IncGamers Member

Check the sticky for builds. I found a Bowasone fun and fully playable, as long as you dont are aiming at highest possible damage. My strafer uses items that Blinds or Confuses on hit, kepping the enemy busy.

Gear.. well the best bows are Rare so are hard to describe. High damage and fast is what you want. Against PI I recommed any elemental-damage bow you can find. It will be slow but works.

Otherwise just try thinking outside the box. Face of Horror (uniqe mask) has a 50% mosnter flee wich is fun when strafing. Messing with the enemy rather then just killing fast is fun and WILL be an good addition in a group.

BTW we are talking PvM here? I have no clue PVP.

4. SSoG

SSoG IncGamers Member

Actually, a Hellrack-Strafer makes a pretty solid boss-killer. It sounds silly, I know, but Hellrack is the perfect boss-killing weapon, since if you don't Shael it it will have a 5-frame Strafe (which is the perfect length to avoid the NextDelay). So in other words, not only does it do more damage than any normal bow, but it also hits single enemies more times per second than any normal bow.

I'd recommend a standard Strafer or Frostmaiden who kept a Hellrack on switch as a Bosskiller/PI Solution.