Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

need advices on LLD assasin

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by matkovsky, Apr 29, 2008.

1. matkovsky

matkovsky IncGamers Member

need advices on LLD assasin

hi all. after achieving most things i wanted in non-pvp diablo2 like gaining hilvls, good equiping chars and soloing ubers, i decided to try myself in LLD that seems to be very interesting and chalenging aspect of game.

i decided to make assasin cuz i always thought they are kewl, but every time i started assasin in past some **** like notimetoplay/boredwithD2/problemswithcomputer happened, so eventually i havent completed a single assa build i tryed to play. now i want to compensate this with some dueling char))

i need some general advices on lvl18 assasin dueling builds (mostly about which skills to concentrate on). maybe some1 can provide links to some guides about lvl 18 assa dueling, because on diabloii and strategy compen i found only builds with lowest lvl 30 assasins.

end of long text) thnx in advance for any help

2. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

Re: need advices on LLD assasin

here's a thread about that topic from last week. my post a couple spots down gives a rough outline of an 18 kicker. 18 trappers exist, but are rare and most casters at 18 require a lot of work to get going. 18 fury sins can be really cool and pretty decent, but again they require a lot of work and specialized gear.