Need ADVICE Please

skihard

Banned
Need ADVICE Please

hey I need some help / suggestions, I have a Wind/Summon Druid that is one level from slapping full Aldurs Set on and I need a shield.

1. What shield should I look for.
2. Should I make a shield
3. If I make what runeword

Well I think that all the advice I need. Thanks all

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
indeed try the druid forum.. but.. i'd use an ss.. if you can't afford that.. then maybe a luna or whistans.. or possibly even a ancients pledge maybe?

-Lost

Backdoor Bandit

Diabloii.Net Member
You should check out the druid forum and open existing threads on similar topics dealing with build suggestions for close to every imaginable char. type.

katanadaishi

Diabloii.Net Member
Stormshield, nothing more, nothing less. Socket it with an UM rune if you're resists aren't maxed, otherwise use a Hel rune so that you can put the STR points to VIT.

Insight

Diabloii.Net Member
Stormshield
sanctuary [kokomal]
lidless to buff skills
moser's for cheap resists
whitstans for blocking
ward for cheap resists
rhyme [shaeleth]cause it rocks and cbf+mf

you should try the shield forums...

Indemaijinj

Diabloii.Net Member
Backdoor Bandit said:
You should check out the druid forum and open existing threads on similar topics dealing with build suggestions for close to every imaginable char. type.

The only problem is that the Druid forum is somewhat PvP oriented at a whole.

The majority of information is geared towards PvP characters.

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
Idem, Even if that does ring true at times, There are Plenty of PvM threads there.

All char Forums have roughly the same amount of PvP Content overall, including the Druid Forum. There are fluctuations in every forums... and with 1.10, there's even more PvM than usual.

I can't agree with what you said there. Even if it were the case, a better place for this thread would be the General Strategy Forum.

My Shield preference for that build would be Sigon's with a Pdiamond. Solid blocking, Res and a +Skill boost which is significant on that build.