Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need advice on my PvM fireclaw bear build

Discussion in 'Druid' started by xNightblade, Jul 1, 2005.

1. xNightblade

xNightblade IncGamers Member

Need advice on my PvM fireclaw bear build

i have a decision to make:

Build A: max firestorm, fireclaw, lycanthropy, and oak sage and wear "stone" for the molten boulder synergy glitch

or

Build B: max firestorm, boulder, fissure, fireclaw and some lycanthropy for more attack (about 4k more) but less life (about 4k less). also, wearing a CoH for extra resists but losing the FHR of the stone.

which is better for PvM in terms of overall versatility?

2. Forcefeedback

Forcefeedback IncGamers Member

Lycantrophy adds life, not attack rating. The stone bear can eventually max werebear for more defence and get some extra damage(=leech) in the process. The full-out fireclaw bear will have more damage but less life so it will kill more efficiently in PvM. Judging from the CoH you have enough wealth to have good charms so I suggest you go out for full fireclaws for the maximum damage since life can be easily gained from small charms or good skillers. With good prebuff you aren't missing much life comparing to a stone build.

3. ProfessionalNoob

ProfessionalNoob IncGamers Member

Well, i'm making a fire claw druid right now as well. But in my opinion, i would rather max boulder, fissure, and volcano instead of firestorm. obviously max fireclaw. but i can't decide whether to put more points into firestorm after, or lycanthropy for life. i'm still deciding that....

THE PROFESSIONAL NOOB!!!