Need Advice Now about Gheed's

Catathor

Diabloii.Net Member
Need Advice Now about Gheed's

hey, I just killed Duriel and she dropped a 36% mf gheed, but now i want to trade it, but I can only carry my old one (33% mf). What should i do now, I want to trade it, not sell :S.

Plz answer me as soon as possible. Or whisper me at /w *MePhIsTo.exE I'm still in the game.

Europe Ladder

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Wait until the game is at least 5 minutes old, so it will persist for 5 minutes after logging out, then log in with another character who hasn't a Gheed's yet and pick up the Gheed's. If you don't have such a character, create a new game in normal, drop your Gheed's, enter with a mule and let him pick it up. All this has to happen within a minute, as new games persist that long right after creation. After that, enter the original game with a high-level character and pick up the other Gheed's.

To avoid problems, it's a good idea to have a character who can get to any place in hell mode and who hasn't a Gheed's charm yet.

Catathor

Diabloii.Net Member
THAAANKS Krischan :clap: :clap: :clap: Now I have 2 of them and I can trade the 36mf gheed, or 33 :D btw, do you know the value of a gheed 36%? I play on europe ladder.

Thnx again Krischan
Thnx again Krischan
Thnx again Krischan
Thnx again Krischan
Thnx again Krischan
Thnx again Krischan
Thnx again Krischan

thegiantturtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Catathor said:
do you know the value of a gheed 36%? I play on europe ladder.
This question belongs in the trade values forum on this site. Then if you want to trade it, there's also a Europe realm trade forum here too.

Bert

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Catathor

I stongly suggest trading it on these forums, because trading items like gheed's or anni's on the realms is verry dangerous.

99,9 % of the time ppl in those games are scammers, trying to steal your stuff.

Bert

Catathor

Diabloii.Net Member
Thnx guys for the warnings, I'll post my thread later on the trade forum, cuz I'm giving my friend a rush now :D

bye all and enjoy the game

Catathor