Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need advice from nec gosus :P

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by theBizz, Sep 27, 2006.

1. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Need advice from nec gosus :p

Hi there. I've decided to try a 125 fcr bone nec since my best had only 60 :rolleyes: So if im to do it i've decided to pay some attention to fhr also.
    What is the best sensible fhr breakpoint for nec? Which will allow me both to escape smite lock ( as an example ) and not to loose much dmg on fhr stuff. ( actually im planning to get some fhr pb skillers but as soon as they can be quite expensive i dont know yet )

Plus i've heard that marrow bug was fixed in 1.11 so is it still possible to reach 6k+ dmg with bone spear?

And maybe the most stupid question ever - are 125 fcr necs good? :laugh:

2. Jerrett

Jerrett IncGamers Member

Depending on your gear, you will probably want to try for the 56% (7 Frames) or 86% (6 Frames) FHR Breakpoints.

To get 125% FCR, your ideal FCR gear is going to be rather standard. Arachnid Mesh (20%), Perfect Spirit Shield (35%), Trang's Gloves/Magefists (20%), HotO (40%), and either a 10% FCR ring or amulet.

From that gear alone, you'll have 55% FHR. And you'll be left with your armor, boots, your helm, a ring, and an ammy/ring to get the remaining stats you want.

For boots I would recommend Trek for the 20% FHR. This will bring you up to 75%. From here you need 11% FHR to hit the next breakpoint which you can get through small charms, or if you have high strength and no room for FHR charms, you may want to try Shadowdancers. This would bring you to only needing 1% FHR.

This still leaves your helm, ring, ammy/ring, and armor open. You could go the enigma route and max everything out with plus skills, but keep in mind you'll want to hit that 6 frame recovery.

3. theBizz

theBizz IncGamers Member

Hm.. So spirit is better than darkforce spawn +3all ? Or how to judge?

4. Jerrett

Jerrett IncGamers Member

Yes, it is absolutely better. White a darkforce can theoretically get +3 to all necromancer skill trees, a spirit will net you +2 to all skills. This will also help if you end up using Enigma, or Call to Arms on your switch. In addition, darkforce does not have any resistances, and the faster cast rate that you get from it is only 30 whereas spirit can be 35. Not to mention the 55% faster hit recovery that is vital. Spirit also comes with +mana and +vitality. However, the downside is that you need 156 strength to wield a spirit. In my opinion it is points well spent as you will end up with a very healthy stat boost in return.

Spirit Shields
    +2 To All Skills
    +25-35% Faster Cast Rate (varies)
    +55% Faster Hit Recovery
    +250 Defense Vs. Missile
    +22 To Vitality
    +89-112 To Mana (varies)
    Cold Resist +35%
    Lightning Resist +35%
    Poison Resist +35%
    +3-8 Magic Absorb (varies)
    Attacker Takes Damage of 14