Need Advice, Enigma

Cooked

Diabloii.Net Member
Need Advice, Enigma

I traded alot of runes the past few days. Spent some 'wealth" (such as I had) but ended up with two Sur runes and two Ber runes. I "cubed the Surs into a Ber and the two other Bers into a Jah.

I have two armors to put my new, "legit?" runes into.

Superior Wyrmhide:
Def 518
10% enhanced Def.
10% increased Durability
Str.84
Lvl.50

OR

Archon plate:
Def. 511
Str. 103
Lvl. 63

Now a Jah rune is level 65 so the armor level is not of a concern.
What about repair costs, tradeability and defence outcome? Any ideas?
Or maybe I should make something else?

I would suggest, of the two armours you mentioned the Archon Plate as the one to use. As another suggestion, I believe Dusk Shroud's are also a good option.

Remember Superior items come with extra repair costs.

Oscuro

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Let's see... unless you care about how it looks, definitely go with the wyrmhide. It requires less strength and provides more defense than the archon you have.

Repair costs shouldn't be an issue, just repair the armor in the cube with a Ral rune.

sheepe2004

Diabloii.Net Member
Oscuro said:
Let's see... unless you care about how it looks, definitely go with the wyrmhide. It requires less strength and provides more defense than the archon you have.

Repair costs shouldn't be an issue, just repair the armor in the cube with a Ral rune.
Yeah i agree, just save those ral runes. However if i was making a fully legit enigma for myself i would probably try for a 15% superiour armour just because it looks nicer :uhhuh:. Maybe not if i wanted an archon though - too expensive.