Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need a Tad Bit of Help

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by HiddenFight, Jul 12, 2008.

1. HiddenFight

HiddenFight IncGamers Member

Need a Tad Bit of Help

Hey all, So I just recently joined back up to d2. Played a while back when you could hit 99 within a day or two. Now im back and lost everything :p. I made a sin level... 84 and well have no gear. I have some crappy stuff here and there but I messed it up bad so I am remaking it. I love sins to much to make anything else. I just need some advice on how to get some gear besides begging. My buddy gave me some good stuff I can use. I want to make a ww/trap sin, but I was told they are only good at pvp and basically nothing else. But since I really cant get them items yet I was wondering how I could build up to get a chaos, fury and other needed items for the game. The current gear I have to work with.

-Hoto, Spirit Mon shield
    -Ds Nigma
    -209, 197 ar Raven Frost
    -Shako, War Travs, and gloves I wish not to speak of (Random couldnt find anything else)
    -4 normal trap g/cs with no extra stats. Sin torch 19/18
    -Crappy CTA
    -Highlords (but i have a 89 ammy that gives 2 to all sin skills and pretty good)
    -T gods (on yes i know its horrible)
    - 2 hrs for trade

And thats about it. But i have a very difficult time killing stuff in hell because im, well horrible

Stats with my gear on..

176,163,407,46 1.5k hp and 500 mana. Im planning on remaking my sin because its horribly messed up on stats. I looked at the ww/trap guide and I plan on following that. The question is, besides some of the gear that i have. How can I get better gear for example doing meph runs and what not, when I have a horrible time killing anything in hell. (I do the meph glitch but almost die everytime).

Any ideas? Or should I just stick with a trap sin and remake since i got the gear for it.

Thanks all!

2. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

Re: Need a Tad Bit of Help

Stick with a trapper for now. Play the game, then work on a pvp sin later on.

3. HiddenFight

HiddenFight IncGamers Member

How do I get gear tho, should i make a sorc or something, and load them up with MF gear? Or even a hdin?

4. dryzalizer

dryzalizer IncGamers Member

Your current gear isn't that bad, you must have misspent stat and skill points if you're having a lot of trouble. What items do you think you are going to get from Meph? Verdungos, Arachnid, Azurewrath? Good luck with such low MF. Do you know the moat trick for Meph? You should be safe killing him that way w/traps. Sins aren't the greatest MFers, maybe you should try a sorc.