Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need a suggestion

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by SgtPPS, Apr 13, 2005.

1. SgtPPS

SgtPPS IncGamers Member

Need a suggestion

I made a bone summon necromancer to run hell baal runs and this is my set up:
    enigma
    shako
    +2 pnb 10 fcr 14 resist all ammy
    wizspike
    trang belt and gloves
    marrow walks
    2 x sojs
    Homoculus

I have about 225 mf. But I have max spear and spirit. I have 1 point in all summons and the right side of curses. I have 7 skill points but dont know if i should max bone wall next then rest into summons or max summon mastery then summon skellies any suggestions would help

2. Zpliffman

Zpliffman IncGamers Member

I would put it in summon mastery. Why not a archnid belt and magefist?

3. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Hmm i went with the maxing skelly mastery and raise skelly route - but its up to you really :D One could go to the 'max spear/spirit' route and max bonewall, then splitting 50-50 with skelly mastery/raise skelly then making it up with summoning GCs which a much cheaper than PnB anyways for beefier summons :p I have lvl 30ish in rs/sm and 12 skellies that are really nasty/durable (solo mf runs) and most times only a few of them die hell baal and each do 350ish dmg w/o might! Oh ya my mf necro is now lvl 86 and calculating i shall end up dumping 10-12 pts into bonewall going with the max spear/spirit/raise skelly/skelly mastery route and i'm lookiing at 1.8k spear and 2.8k spirit easy :D Also you chose trang belt - think the other guy was spot on - an arach belt would be better as cannot be frozen really isn't necessary for necs IMO. Trang gloves nice for fcr/curses but i went with p.chances and my killing speed didn't slow down at all :p Oh unless u going for 75%fcr which is great :p Also since u mf a simple goldwrap (mf) or t-gods (survivability) would be options as well. Think with your +skills you looking at 3k++ spirit for boss kills ya *winks* Oh ya what merc/gear you using then? I went with 'Insight' might merc and my fantasies of being a spear/spirit spamming maniac with solid minions have been fulfilled lol

4. SgtPPS

SgtPPS IncGamers Member

Ok took your suggestion and traded for a arach belt and switched out gloves and belt and using 39 chancies. I stopped putting into bone wall for now and going to bump up mastery and skellies. I am currently lvl 81 and just got to a4 hell about to do izual. Yes I still wanted the 75% fcr bp makes it a little more easier teleporting.

My might merc is a beast (at least i think so) he uses eth coll voulge "insight" duriels shell and a vamp gaze does about 4.5k when aura comes on.

5. batuchka

batuchka IncGamers Member

Wow think your set up is better than mine with your gear and with summoning GCs and solid minions you would really speed up your runs, hardly if ever get hit (u have nice dmg absord bone armor too?) and generally almost never die item running anywhere in hell hehe. Yes great set up as well with the merc - dr won't hurt and for me i have shaft in stash which i slap on merc for hell cows for 30% pdr and some life but you won't need to i guess with gaze :D

P.s - On rare occasions i find i have to tp to town andback to Hell Baal just to concentrate my full wrath of the army of merc/skellies/revives as the revives are kindda dumb lol but well worth thefew seconds IMO