Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need a PvE hell spec please

Discussion in 'Druid' started by joelyness, Oct 2, 2006.

1. joelyness

joelyness IncGamers Member

Need a PvE hell spec please

before imake my druid alt i want to plan everything from gear to spec to the T.
    hook me up with some advice for best overall spec for hell. ele or shifter. also need some gear to get.

anyways thanks ahead of time, and i want to be able to farm meph,andy,baal and nethaliak hell. dont care much for diablo runs :p

2. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

Read the guides in the sticky. They'll help you a lot.

3. joelyness

I read electric blues whole strat page he didnt have the spec i heard was best which is is fury/hunger/oaksage instead he has fury/rabies, but keeps oak instead of maxing poison creeper (understandable but not what i would do because poiscreeper gives huge bonus to rabies, then again im no druid pro lol)

anyways im still having trouble with 2h vs 1h, any druid have hell experience and can tell me what is better? a note is i plan on using enigma for teleport.
    so thats kinda why i need build advice...

if im primarily going on boss runs, what should i do? like i said i dont care about killing diablo but i want to run nethaliak / countess runs along with some fast meph/andy runs. i wont do baal to much but id like to be able to do it unlikes my cold sorc damn preboss mobs on countess/nethak and baal are immune cold lol.

anyway i need some more help beyond that article....

1h vs 2h , werewolf advice? what attacks are good for hell.... rabies or hunger as secondary skill? or maybe feral rage since im on boss runs with max fury.... lol anyways i got some HR to pimp my druid out just need some recomandations or advice from people who have had great HELL mode sucess. thanks.

edit: lastly i noticed in electirc blues guide he never puts points in werewolf? i would think increased attackpower and rating is good no?

4. HuggieTheBear

HuggieTheBear IncGamers Member

Your using this char for boss runs (for keys, and mf I assume). I would pick an elemental over fury wolf. Fury cannot port in shifted mode and are not as fast in pvm, but they are awsome pvp. With the right setup and strategy and a good fury should always kill an elemental.

Well, good luck to you! :thumbsup:

5. joelyness

wow thanks for the heads up i would lvld a fury wolf to like 80 and then put enigma on.... i cant believe you cant teleport in wolf form how dumb =p. i guess its elementall then. any advice =p

6. HuggieTheBear

HuggieTheBear IncGamers Member

Well, I would say use the wind route 20 in all syns and stuff. (not the first wind ability though since that doesnt add to damage of tornado and hurricane).

Get as much ele gear as possible, stats are gonna primarily be vit and some dex and str.

Not sure what ya really want to know about this char setup. Think of alist of questions to ask and I will answer them.

7. joelyness

ok for spec how does 20cyclone armor/ 20twister/ 20tornado / 20hurricane and 20 oak sage?