Need A MF Sorc Build

Da_WANG

Banned
Need A MF Sorc Build

Can someone please help me out with a good MF sorc build. Im talkin about
Attributes and Skills. What should I max out....etc.

I think Blizzard or frozen orb would be what I want, but i dunno, depends what is better. I can get basically any item in the game, so thats not a problem.

Plz help. Thanks
 

mathil

Diabloii.Net Member
for boss runs, go blizzard. for pit runs, go cl/orb.

bliz: max bliz, cm, as many synergies as possible

cl/orb: look at the guide posted in this forum.
 

Da_WANG

Banned
mathil said:
for boss runs, go blizzard. for pit runs, go cl/orb.

bliz: max bliz, cm, as many synergies as possible

cl/orb: look at the guide posted in this forum.

well ill prolly do a bit of both. and i will usually be with one other person. So I think I willl do the Frozen orb build.

All the forums got deleted tho, so i dont know what exactly to do. Also what attributes should i put points into?
 

amishamigo

Diabloii.Net Member
Da_WANG said:
well ill prolly do a bit of both. and i will usually be with one other person. So I think I willl do the Frozen orb build.

All the forums got deleted tho, so i dont know what exactly to do. Also what attributes should i put points into?
Good god man, it's not that hard. You don't need to knwo EXACTLY what to do. Use your head, it's orb and chain lightning.

Max out frozen orb first, put five or so into cold mastery, then max out chain lightning, lightning, and lightning mastery. One into teleport warmth and energy shield if you favor it. Not too tough.
 

mathil

Diabloii.Net Member
the guide has been reposted. it has not been stickied, but it still should be on the first page of posts.
 

Shadow_247

Diabloii.Net Member
I personally like the meteorb sorc. I know there is a stickied thread on that build in the sorc forum here. If you find it doesn't go into enough detail with regard to MF - look at the meteorb pit sorc in the community pits sticky, it gives equipment options for an MFer.

The reason I would not go full orb or full blizzard is because single-element sorcs have a hard time actually progressing through the game. They may be viable for boss running, but elsewhere they seem to have trouble.
 

Da_WANG

Banned
amishamigo said:
Good god man, it's not that hard. You don't need to knwo EXACTLY what to do. Use your head, it's orb and chain lightning.

Max out frozen orb first, put five or so into cold mastery, then max out chain lightning, lightning, and lightning mastery. One into teleport warmth and energy shield if you favor it. Not too tough.

meh, decided not to go with chain lightning.........basically cuz it blows...hah
ill be using this just for MF runs mainly on bosses so IM gonna max blizzard and its synergies and just **** meph and other bosses over and over again
lol
 
Top