Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Need a little help right now

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Bludgeoner, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Bludgeoner

Bludgeoner IncGamers Member

Need a little help right now

I just got kicked out of bnet after switching chars too quickly, i left a few low lvl uniques, charms and low lvl runes in game toot////toot, can someone get in there and wait for me? thx, btw i am in uswest sc ladder

2. SeDnA

SeDnA IncGamers Member

What low level uniques/runes are you talking about? Don't worry just post here.

3. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

You do realize that games only exist for 5 minutes, when there's no one in, do you?

You got kicked, it must have taken you atleast a minute to get this forum up and start a new thread (if you already were subscribed, since this is your first post). Then another precious minute to type really fast and post the thread.

Now your thread is up, but when people see it, they'll only have a minute to read it, start Diablo and enter your game.
    So basically, in the best case, you're hoping that someone from the same realm comes accross your thread in the immediate next 2 minutes (maximum!) after you posted it?
    Chance alone for that to happen is very slim, but you have to take in account too that not much people are online now. Most of us are busy with others things, or at school or at work at this hour.

4. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Dawn take it easy, I know after being here for awhile I've seen my fair share of these threads. Some of them I've even made.. not asking for my items to be saved, but for people just to take the items if they get in the game in time. This guy probably lost something maybe somewhat important to him and was desperate and figured this was the best place for someone to honestly hold the items for him and not just take them. I'm sure he didn't take all of that into consideration while he made this.

5. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

Hm, perhaps, I guess I'm too edgy atm to take things calm.

6. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

Yeah it's fine I didn't mean it in a hostile way or anything when I told you to calm down, I used to get the same way seeing these threads a few times per week, I was just pointing out he probably wasn't too concerned about spamming a forum and more concerned about maybe a small hope of getting his items.

7. itsPizzarific

itsPizzarific Banned

i lost a nice anni and a 29 maras once. o.0 i was considering making a thread, then decided it wouldnt be worth it. =O