need a clear armor listing

Mochrie

Diabloii.Net Member
need a clear armor listing

hey i've been going through the forum and a few other places to try and find out what armor is best for certain necro builds. but some people just don't realize that us "inexperienced" players don't always know the acronyms or short names for a bunch of this stuff.

example:

If you can't get an Infinity I'd recommend Upgraded ETH Hone Sundan ShaelAMnAMn, Stone in an 15ed ETH Sup Shadow/Sacred armor, and Guillaume's face as helm.
ok, that meant nothing to me. what i would like is a clear listing of full names + runes/whatever to use for the 3 main necro builds... bone, skelly, and poison. thanks. :thumbsup:

slappy sam

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok I'm just gonna basically translate what he said for you, I'm not sure on the best armors etc.

If you can't get Infinity (a new runeword on ladder) I'd recommend an upgraded ethereal Hone Sundan (unique elite polearm) socketed with a Shael and 2 Amns (there are 3 sockets in it already), the runeword Stone in a 15% enchanced defense, ethereal, superior, shadow or sacred armor, and Guillames face (set helmet) as helm.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Mochrie said:
ok, that meant nothing to me. what i would like is a clear listing of full names + runes/whatever to use for the 3 main necro builds... bone, skelly, and poison. thanks. :thumbsup:
Welcome Newcomer to The Darkness. Grab a brew :drink: and feel free to raise some corpses.

The guides use jargon to a certain extent. Searching on the Arreat Summit for items that seem to have the same name is always a good idea.

Certain terms such as Eth (=Ethereal) are usually explained in other build guides. The guides by Soulesschild and Dracoy contain a list of jargon.

Knight Terror

Diabloii.Net Member
Mochrie said:
ok, that meant nothing to me.
LMAOROTF! (hopefully you know that acronym)

I remember going through this stage when I started DII. Reading traders' forums and going, "What the hell is this guy trying to sell?" Damn, I'm still a poet.