need 2h fury druid pvp help

no2fakeshakes

Diabloii.Net Member
need 2h fury druid pvp help

how does 1 achieve 12k life =O?
i heard someone had 10k and 12k with a eth tomb reaver, im looking to copy the exact same build if possible

no2fakeshakes said:
how does 1 achieve 12k life =O?
i heard someone had 10k and 12k with a eth tomb reaver, im looking to copy the exact same build if possible
i suppose i could help you there,

armor: bp enigma(base str) or a 4 sock armor 100 life with 40ed 20 life jewels x 4
Helm; Jalahs(40ed 20 life jewel) or a 3 soc tiara 2 shaper skills 30% frw socketed twice with 40ed 20 life jewels.
Weapon: Tombreaver 3 soc
Belt: 40 vita verdungos
2. Slot cta 6 and lidless
Gloves: Draculs
Boots: Gores

Pre buff with a 3 shape amu ondals 4 and 2 bk rings
10x 4x life shape skiller
9x 20 life scs
1x anni
i think that could get to around 10-12k life, but remember this is a vs caster build only. Barbs and druids with a shield rip you apart.

Stat points:

Str: base
Dex: none
Vit: all
Energy: none

i hope that helps.

cheers rang

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Well that was my druid :), basically try to put every single point u have into vit, this requires enigma obviously and eth tomb reaver for the 4 fpa and damage.
As for losing to barbs and shield wielding druids, well barbs will beat u anyway, shield or no shield, i dont completely agree about shield druids, its still possible to get max DR with 2h setup and ive killed many 1h shield druids with good use of shift fury.

stoutewolf

Diabloii.Net Member
lCE said:
Well that was my druid :), basically try to put every single point u have into vit, this requires enigma obviously and eth tomb reaver for the 4 fpa and damage.
As for losing to barbs and shield wielding druids, well barbs will beat u anyway, shield or no shield, i dont completely agree about shield druids, its still possible to get max DR with 2h setup and ive killed many 1h shield druids with good use of shift fury.
totally agree about barb v druid being next to impossible to win. i knew a few druids that killed barbs regularly but they're off to WoW ><

p.s. rare/crafted belt gives more life than verdungos :)

no2fakeshakes

Diabloii.Net Member
stoutewolf said:
totally agree about barb v druid being next to impossible to win. i knew a few druids that killed barbs regularly but they're off to WoW ><

p.s. rare/crafted belt gives more life than verdungos :)
would i need deadly strike? im considering highlords vs rare druid ammy atm
im assuming rings would be a raven frost and a rare/crafted ring

thanks for the help guys

Bigrob

Banned
why shape gcs? if u are a fury druid, then use max/ar/life charms. it gives u more dmg and more life.

i would rather go max block and still achieve 7k life than pure vita. (unless u only duel caster)

lCE

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob ur wrong, with big damage 2 handers like eth tomb shapes give a lot more damage than max/ar's, shapes are much cheaper as well, and u dont need to swap charms when prebuffing.
Also, 2 handed druid does a lot better vs smiters than 1 hand/shield variety.