Necromancer pvp here.

Apophis

Banned
Necromancer pvp here.

i followed a guide for a boner pvp, its a lil bit old but i maxed: teeth,bone wall,bone prison,bone spear, spirit,
1 to bone armor
1 to decreipify and his p-req
equipment :
godly tiara: 2 necro all res 20,20 fcr,10 frw,14 dext,20 fhr
godly amu: 2 necro, 20 dext,10 fcr,fire res 43,res all 13
godly wand: 8 bone spear, 9 bone armor
enigma bp
sandstorms
trang-ouls
1 bk 5
1 soj
and ber-ed homunculus
arach

he is special for pvp
anni
torch
5 pnb sks 3x life each
cta + spirit on switch
i am strictly on pvp,what you think of my necro

soul killer

Banned
Its a kool necro, i see you dont have 125FCR though.
Switch the soj and bk for FCR Ringz and Shael that circlet.
I use a Pdiamonded homunc instead of Ber'd and have SS on switch.

Apophis

Banned
yeah but i lose dmg,and dmg is very important,and i still have, 90 fcr i think..but i need more opinions

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
125% FCR is pretty standard for pvp nowadays for necro.

SS is better than ber'd homunculus.

Jackson

Diabloii.Net Member
yeah but i lose dmg,and dmg is very important,and i still have, 90 fcr i think..but i need more opinions

Definitely go for the FCR.

hellzfire

Diabloii.Net Member
you can do a 20k spirit/spear dmg with low fcr for all i care, i'll lay waste to u with my 1 frame per sec and 1 dmg teeth */sarcasm (i did not do this to offend or flame by the way, just to try and show that speed is better than power for necros the majority of the time... and you can pull off 3k spear/spirit dmg while keeping at least 125 fcr with the right equipment)... the faster you shoot, the faster you lay waste to the enemy:grin:

in my opinion, i prefer to use a spirit monarch instead of an ss or ber'd homunculus

than again, these are just my opinions... do whatever you like, just have fun:thumbsup: