Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Necromancer FPA Info

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Starving Poet, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Starving Poet

Starving Poet Member

Necromancer FPA Info

Well, I finally had some time to do one of these today and since I was thinking of how effective a scythe melee Necro would be, I decided to put together all the Necro FPA info I could find.

http://home.comcast.net/~starvingpoet/DiabloII/Necromancer_Info.htm

If anyone can't view it, let me know. For now I'm just giving seperate links, I might throw up a nice little frontpage once I get some time.

And if any of my info is wrong / I missed something, let me know.

2. cloudstride

cloudstride Banned

hate to break it to you, but:

http://diablo2.ingame.de/tips/calcs/

The first 2 (weapon speed, cast rate) and further down, the % block calc are the most important ones. It's in German, but the WS calc has English translations, and most of them are easy to figure out anyway.

3. Starving Poet

Starving Poet Member

Oh I know, that's where I get alot of the data, but lots of people like seeing everything laid out in front of them.

4. Dinnin Darkblade

Dinnin Darkblade IncGamers Member

I have a Grim Reaper Necromancer on B.net and while he gets points for style, ability to kill fallen in Hell, and just genral coolness factor he is a far cry from an effective tanker with the build set up I have. Of course he is a Commando-Mancer offshoot, but non-the-less.

Some suggestions if you are going to make a scythe weilding necromancer.

End Game Scythe : Grims Burning Dead Unique Weapon socketed with an Eth Rune. -75% to Enemy Defense (with the rune that is) +3 to necromancer Skills Nice Hefty Damage and can be upgraded to Elite for even more of a massive blow. This weapon is the epitimy of Necromancer Scythes IMHO.

Build Suggestion : Bone armor bone armor bone armor. My b.net necromancer with 300 vitality still manages to get 2 hit killed. Its not pretty. I do wish I had invested in bone armor and synergies with this build, but alas, I have mages and corpse explosion instead.

5. Starving Poet

Starving Poet Member

Aye, I'd been hoping to find one of those myself. And Bone Armor is true love. I have 700 HP with 240 in Bone Armor on my daggermancer and that is great to absorb a blow. Besides I have come to the conclusion that Bone Prison is the best skill in the game, period, no questions asked.

6. Nightfish

Nightfish IncGamers Member

I know I do. :) Great job!