necro teeth question

cymorene

Diabloii.Net Member
necro teeth question

I've been trying to answer this little question:

For teeth, do all teeth hit?

I remember from before 1.10 that only one tooth would hit per cast, which always seemed ridiculous to me. I was hoping that they all hit now per cast?

Thanks,
Cymorene

Snatchxx

Diabloii.Net Member
dont know what others have told you, (btw, i dont know the answer to your question), but, u shouldnt be using teeth, at all, never, for no reason what so ever, well, at least that is my view, i love necros and all, but teeth? thats like using telekenises as your main attack move when your a sorceress, although fun (ive tried it), there is no need for it.

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
Teeth can get the job done now with Synergies and good +Skills. It's great for crowds while using BSpear for single targets.

But still, only 1 tooth can hit a monster per casting.

Snatchxx

Diabloii.Net Member
sorry, i guess i got a little meen there, and didnt do my research, should have answerd the question instead of going on a temper tantrum about how i dont like teeth, alhtough, i still dont like teeth, my view on them are better now because of alainpp66. :D

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
yea, u can only hit one per cast. however, teeth is really quite strong, just max it and it's synergies and i dink it should do quite a bit of dam. I had a friend once tat did it, and he just breezed though. ^^