Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Necro PVP Question

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Lunarhammer, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Lunarhammer

Lunarhammer IncGamers Member

Necro PVP Question

Hi, I was just wondering seeing bone necros who learn revive, do the monsters actually help block damage or no, because some kid said they don't and called me a noob for saying that? thanks for any help.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  2. Ed from Russia

Ed from Russia IncGamers Member

Re: Necro PVP Question

Well, if your Revive gets hit by an arrow or another missile, it won't hit you. And a monster that is attacking your Revive can't damage you (unless they have Pierce, which is one of the few dangers for a Summoner)

Revives don't increase your block rate, but they are very decent tanks.

3. karatedan

karatedan IncGamers Member

someone can correct me if I'm wrong. It depends what kind of attack is coming at you. If you have stacked revives, they will for instance take hammer damage or a barb's ww. However, some attacks will bypass your revives. One example is a sorc's fireball. It has splash damage so you'll be getting hit as well. Also, an attack that singles one target, like FOH or Berserk, will target you. I don't know how many times a bone nec with revives has tried to duel my Foh'er and I just roll my cursor over him and his minions and it automatically targets him. Same with berserk. I have tele'd on top of a bone nec with revives because berserk also targets the player.

4. DayDream

DayDream IncGamers Member

^Indeed. Splash will go through.
    I've heard blizzard/lightning goes through though they've never hit me when I stack minions.
    Fball definately goes through
    Foh/Zerk auto targets you
    Nado travels through minions * Pretty much your weakness in gm/bm duel

Assassins in general are a pain if you have summons as mindblast pushes you out of stack.