Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

necro hotkey setup question

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by IntellectSucks, Apr 28, 2008.

1. IntellectSucks

IntellectSucks IncGamers Member

necro hotkey setup question

When i started playing, I didn't know that you could switch the spell hotkeys to other buttons. Because of that, I set up all my characters using only the F1-F8 hotkeys. My necro has the following setup:
    F1-Bone Armor
    F2-Tele
    F3-Corpse Explosion
    F4-Revive
    F5-Raise Skeletal Mage
    F6-Amp Damage
    F7-Raise Skeleton
    F8-Decrepify
    I've always used very limited curses (mostly because of my lack of access to them through hotkeys). I haven't had any major problems with any area in hell, though I haven't done the ubers yet. Do you think my killing speed would go up if I moved to a letter key based hotkey setup with more curses or should I stick with what I know?

2. Barbarrister Voldamus

Barbarrister Voldamus IncGamers Member

Re: necro hotkey setup question

My guess would be now that you have gotten familiar with what you have set up changing things around may be more trouble than it is worth but it is most likely up to what feels right. I ended up setting my hot keys across the bottom row the only benefit I have found is that since I tend to keep a finger on the alt key almost all the time it is closer to my hot keys. I guess I was able to put a couple spells on keys that somewhat correspond that way as well ie b= bone armor, c= clay golem, v= dim vision and x= xplosion.

3. paul leung

paul leung IncGamers Member

Re: necro hotkey setup question

no,use ASDFGZXCVB accordingly,for quicker exchange of hot key, you soon will get use to what hotkey for which skill