Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

necro gloves

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by DANIEL3RD, Oct 13, 2006.

1. DANIEL3RD

DANIEL3RD IncGamers Member

necro gloves

What are the best gloves for summoner:

Trang-oul for the +2 curses

Magefist for the regenerate mana 25%

Frostburns for the 40% mana

Or a n other?

Presently I am jumping between Magefists and Frostburns as my mana gets low due to Corpse Explosion. But are there any gloves out there that are better for all round purposes?

2. Eilo Rytyj

Eilo Rytyj IncGamers Member

I prefer Trang's for the +2 curses 20% FCR and cold resist on my summoner, but it's really up to you and what you need. IMO magefists are way better than ol' frosties, for the +1 to corpse explosion, 20% FCR, and like you said mana regen.

Mana problems can be solved by chugging potions, or getting +mana on your gear and charms. Also consider throwing Insight on your merc, if he's not already using something better. Or better yet, if you have the wealth to throw around a few Insights, make an Iron Golem Insight.

Trang's and Magefist are the only 2 gloves in the game with faster cast. If you teleport (via Enigma or charges on a staff/ammy) then you might wanna consider speeding it up, slow teleporting is so painfully tedious.

Go with Trang's. Bigger curses are nice.

3. Mikk0

Mikk0 IncGamers Member

i vote for something else! but there is a IF :shocked:

if you really dont need anything else (aka fcr mana/regen etc) go for chance guards.. i did that after frosties and mages and trangs. extra mf never hurts atleast when useing summoner and ce :thumbsup:

4. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

...I know Corpse Explosion deals half fire and half physical damage, but the +1 FIRE skills from Magefist will raise Corpse Explosion's level? It just sounds interesting that "1/2" fire skill would get the full benefit from an item that gives +1 to FIRE skills (Corpse Explosion isn't even "fire" if you define it by its tree - it's poison and bone, isn't it?)...

5. Pucho

Pucho Banned

according to the arreat summit:

6. gibsonSG

gibsonSG IncGamers Member

...sick. I must have overlooked that, but this solidifies my choice of gloves for what will be my PvP Boner (once I get all the uber-expensive gear, that is). FCR and +1 corpse explosion ain't too bad unless I can get upped bloodfists or some kind of sick caster glove.

7. DANIEL3RD

DANIEL3RD IncGamers Member

Wow I overlooked that too. Reckon I will stick to the magefist. I am new to the necro so looks like I got lots to learn. :)