Necro curse - confusion

danbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Necro curse - confusion

I have a PvM minion necro (which for me is fun!) and have found using the confusion to be VERY helpful, especially during cows.

Has anyone else tried using this useful curse?

Even though it takes awhile for monsters to kill themselves along with revives, it's a safe and effective. And once they fall I use CE to finish the job.

KoalaBearThirtyThree

Diabloii.Net Member
How well does it work in hell difficulty? Have you tried it against random monsters in hell? I'm just wondering if they work in hell too or if it depends on the skill level and stuff like that (similar to monster flee)...

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
hell difficulty with a "pure" summoner is tough, especially in act 4.

one needs to not forget the summoned/mastery, and even with it infector and his pal's fire, or even Diablo's fire/lightning attacks will whither your summoned pets fairly quickly.

that being said, back in 1.10 I raided a 1 person game with my summoner (it was a trade game, with the person being afk, and it took FOREVER)

danbus

Diabloii.Net Member
Unfortunately, confusion does NOT work on Oblivion Knights.

It would be nice to have O Knights curse the enemies for you =)

Pcon

Diabloii.Net Member
Unfortunately, confusion does NOT work on Oblivion Knights.

It would be nice to have O Knights curse the enemies for you =)
they actually do curse the enemies if the enemies are confused. Guess it makes them hostile to the knights:D

Zodijackyl

Diabloii.Net Member
Amplify Damage and Bone Wall are much more efficient at preventing monsters from hitting you and increasing the killing speed with Corpse Explosion.

Fearlessone

Diabloii.Net Member
Confusion is ok, with big dangerous mobs. Otherwise find another curse to kill them faster. I've seen confusion used for speed necros, to get thru Tal Rasha's and past big mobs, for rushes, quests, to get to mf boss, etc...

WarlockCC

Diablo Classic Moderator
Dim vision works on Oblivions. They can't curse what they cannot see. Time to go wandshopping. :)