Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Necro Builds?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ArchsageVal, Oct 27, 2006.

1. ArchsageVal

ArchsageVal IncGamers Member

Necro Builds?

Well, just wondering, whats the best necro build to go with? Thinking of going Hardcore, and im new to it, so i might make a mf character and stop at 85 and then make a PvM necro that can handle ubers and chaos runs, but still will stand up in hardcore. Any suggestions for numbers 1 and 2? Number 1 can be any char, number 2 has to be a necromancer. I heard bone necros cant take ubers, but fishymancers can.

edit: won't really do much pvp since it's HC... but im goona try and get to lvl 99 before upcomming ladder reset.

2. Mad Mantis

Mad Mantis D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator

Best is hard to define. First set your goals. If your goal is to beat the ubers then it is indeed a good idea to make a Fishy.

3. ilovesoda

ilovesoda IncGamers Member

Yup, fishymancers can do ubers and chaos, though it might be a bit laggy if you chaos in a 8 player game and iron maiden will still occasionally kill ur merc :). For number 1 it is probably a melee/blizzard sorc but those are rather expensive. A hammerdin could do too if you switch to some smiting gear before engaging the ubers.

4. zooply

zooply IncGamers Member

nobody has mentioned it yet so i guess i will ^_^

make sure to roll a game with urdars. great for ubers cause of the cb.
    somewhere there's a thread with a vid of a fishymancer taking the ubers, but i'll have to look it up.

edit: ya that's it. foosoft lol. anyways here:
    http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=476867&highlight=uber

:thumbsup:

5. ArchsageVal

ArchsageVal IncGamers Member

thanks for all the comments, they helped. So far ive stated a pali (my personel fav.) on us west hardcore, lvl 69, for MF/chaos and ubers, and a necro, lvl 9, for beating hell and stuff. I recommend the necromancer for anyone who is untwinked and wants to MF or beat the game alone.

edit: ty for finding the cool vid, btw. I'm going skele, skele mastery, and corpse, plus 1 in golem, amp damage, dim, etc. im using nightfish's fishymancer guide, basically the one in video. Sure hope i don't die!