Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

necro advice

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by cOMMANDo, Mar 4, 2004.

1. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

necro advice

hey all you necro pros
    i've finally gathered enough gear to start my 1st 1.10 necro
    the usual shako, homoculus, marrows, arm of king learic, etc, the easy stuff to find... i know i won't use all that depending on my build, just giving u and idea of what i have to work with
    NOW i just need to know the best build to make that will be viable in hell and posibly do solo mf runs in worldstone and harder areas of the game.
    i've been reading through the necro forum and seen a few diff builds, they all look pretty interesting, just cause i'm not used to using a necro, only built 1 in 1.9 and he was soso... so suggestions and advice on what i should make are VERY welcome

thanks

i'll be playing on east sc ladder, if anyone wants to join me, my necro is currently lvl 5...

2. Dazuni

Dazuni IncGamers Member

partial MFing Bone necro:

shako + pTopaz.
    that belt (+ 30) gold wrap?
    nangel (+ 25 at least) x 2
    Chance Guard (+35 at least)

What you want is to spam BP and spam BP and spam BP level 27 1 mana. but if you are using marrow then just use wall, Bspear the normal monsters and spirit unique and boss.

get white, skin of V, and lidless / homu, run around act 5 for elderich, shenk and pindle.

find a good bow for act 1 merc, act 2 merc dies with boner. use your wall / BP as meat shield.

3. TPMdm

TPMdm IncGamers Member

Both summoner and bone necro are hell viable as is a novamancer.

HARDER parts of the game then Worldstone keep?!?! or harder than the rest of the game in general? :D

A might merc with a big polearm and enough leech doesn't die with a boner, but I think a holy freeze merc is probably a little better for a boner. Rogues without lightning hose is no longer the best choice for a ranged merc (Act3 mercs now hold that crown), but a bone necro doesn't need ranged support. He needs something to hold the bad guys at bay for a bit. Holy Freeze and a fire golem fit that bill nicely.

4. cOMMANDo

cOMMANDo IncGamers Member

so max bonespear and snyergies? and use marrows for there bone wall? and one in fire golem?

wich act 2 merc is holy freez?

5. TPMdm

TPMdm IncGamers Member

Act 2 NM defensive = holy freeze

I only suggested FG for his holy fire aura. It attracts bad guys to him. If you didn't want to invest to get him glay golem makes a fine meat shield as well. Bonemancers are tighter on points than summoners so CG would be ok and save 3 points.