Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Naughty Merc

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by frederikdnd2, Jan 31, 2004.

1. frederikdnd2

frederikdnd2 IncGamers Member

Naughty Merc

I'm a Hammerdin of now lvl 75 and started running the pits today at level 70. BUT to do it even faster i need my NM merc with holy Freeze, but i will need to lvl him, the best thing would be if in an hour i could get him from his low lvl 47 to a decent lvl 70 and then he would'nt die that fast anymore...but hooooow do i doooo this??any suggestions??

2. Beatboxer

Beatboxer Member

Why is he naughty? I think you are naughty for neglecting him.;)

He'll probrably lvl well in nm baal runs...I'd ask in the statistics forum if you don't get much feed back here.

3. Vladicus

Vladicus IncGamers Member

Dude.. Level 40 merc, I have a strategy: Do Far Oasis, Lost City, and Canyon until they are 50 or 50ish, then proceed to do NM Meph runs until they are 60ish, at which point they will be able to do NM Baal Minions till 70ish, by which time they will be levlin like mad in the pit.

I started to level my merc in the pit at 60, but that is cause my pitrunner is a skelliemancer, so the merc is not in too much danger usually.

4. Andysor

Andysor IncGamers Member

I like NM shenk/eldritch/pindle for leveling mercs. I think its like 3 runs per level and you can MF there too.

5. Shadow_247

Shadow_247 IncGamers Member

I did NM cows for a while with my HF merc. He wore shaft and gaze for DR and leech (he can equip both at 41 i think), but even something like rockfleece and stealskull would work. Give him kelpie snare or a cruel polearm until he can use whatever weapon you had in mind for him. Other places to level him are trav runs or the ever popular eldy, shenk, pindle runs.

6. Ebuski

Ebuski IncGamers Member

For my nm hf merc all i did was make a game called "free botd here!!" or something along those lines to stack the game and then did nm pindle, as soon as he got strong enough to kill pindle and the minions on his own iwould let him and just stay idle, he was up to my lvl 79 in no time, then i did pit runs and he leveled up every run or so..

7. frederikdnd2

frederikdnd2 IncGamers Member

wooow, thanks for all the answeres !! helps a lot!!