Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nature's Peace and necromancer

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by toprak, Oct 14, 2006.

1. toprak

toprak IncGamers Member

Nature's Peace and necromancer

i gave the unique ring, nature's peace to my necromancer. "slain monsters rest in peace" suffix becomes useless. but the level 5 oak sage which gives %50 life to all my army, which is 12 skeleton warriors+11 skel. mage + 13 revived +merc+golem is worth it. At least i think so. What do you think, is this a wise decision?

2. TheBe

TheBe IncGamers Member

"Slain monsters rest in peace" means that monsters you kill, can't be exploded/summoned etc by other enemy. And if you think that 50% life is good for you, I think there is no reason why you should change your ring.

3. templecrasher

templecrasher IncGamers Member

The slain monster RIP does not affect your skellies, so you won''t have any problem re-raising an army. The oak sage dies a A LOT in my opinion, but if your skellies can protect it then go for it. Just remember that charges are expensive to repair.

4. themachine

themachine IncGamers Member

Summonmancers WANT corpses. Natures peace is the absolute wrong ring to use for a summonmancer. Use Wisp instead.

5. templecrasher

templecrasher IncGamers Member

Nature's Peace ONLY affects the wearer - not the minions. As long as the skellies and revives do the killing you can use the corpses to re-raise your army.

6. ffejrxx

ffejrxx IncGamers Member

oak sage spirits are good friends, same as a lvl6 bo without the time limit

as long as you have a way to get your mob started and defend it youll do good

7. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Of course, necromancers hate it if other people in the party wear items with RIP, at least those who use CE/revive/raise skeleton.

8. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

I really don't think skeles need any more life, even at just level 20.

9. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

imo this ring is not good for a nec, although you can remove it, raise an army then reequip it for the spirit
    pretty annoying unless you play long games

10. Claudio_G

Claudio_G IncGamers Member

If a Necromancer has high skeleton mastery and high summon skeleton (or mages) even a high level BO does very little (what was the url to the side that does all the calculations again?).

If a Necromancer has very high skeleton mastery and very high summon skeletons even a high level BO does next to nothing since the BO increases the life according to the Base value and having high mastery this base value is multiplied so many times already that BO is pointless.

I did some calculations for my skeletaon/revive Necro with 47 skeleton mastery and 44 summon skeleton and the skeleton life was around 6800 and 7300 if I had level 40 BO (numbers from memory).

Claudio

11. Idalia Snoweyes

Idalia Snoweyes IncGamers Member

I used a Nature's Peace with my Summonancer, I had little issue with it. It was helpful, not for my skeletons, but for the necromancer itself, incase I teleported into an unseen clump of monsters or was just not paying attention and found myself cornered.

It is not a bad ring at all, but as others have said, it's benefits are not that great once you get your skeletons up there. It will help your mercenary / you out, though.

12. toprak

toprak IncGamers Member

Well, i found out that corpse explosion partly counts as physical damage and you can't cast corpse explosion(s) as a chain-reaction when you use Nature's Peace. Guess i'll skip it to my bowazon.