Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nats set w/ which build?

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by xCraZyMaNx, Feb 7, 2004.

1. xCraZyMaNx

xCraZyMaNx IncGamers Member

Nats set w/ which build?

I just got the whole set :D and i dunno which kind of asn to make. I wonna know which build is best with nats set. Im planning for PvM. I dont think nats set will be good with PvP would it?

2. ReallFugitive

ReallFugitive IncGamers Member

Actually Nat's set is fairly good with a WW sin for PVP. I'd suggest you check out the WW-PVP sin guide at the top, it is stickied.

3. xCraZyMaNx

xCraZyMaNx IncGamers Member

How bout PvM wit nats? I dont feel like trading again for a chaos cuz i jus spent awhile gettin stuff for my sin. Ya, im lazzy....

4. bobert

bobert IncGamers Member

i just got the complete set a few minutes ago, and i was also interested in what the best build for this set would be

5. Corr

Corr IncGamers Member

As been said hundreds of times before, full nats set is best for a MA assasin. You can go the elemental route with phoenix strike and maxing cot and fof for its synergies. With nats mark in main hand you should be able to time and execute the charge you want with some relative accuracy with abit of practice.

I built a phoenix strike assasin using nats set to 85. She did quite well and was prety ballanced in that she had 2 means of dishing out the hurt. Trapers are also decent but frankly decent is all they will be.

Full melee assasin with nats set is also posible, either with chaos claws and whirlwind or going c/c and using dragonclaw. Dont have the resources to make chaos yet so im trying to build a c/c assasin using nats set and dragonclaw as the primary attack skill. Should be able to play her somewhat like a frenzy barb, one of my favorite builds.

6. xanth

xanth Guest

my nats build looks like this

numbers in parenthesis are after +skills
    cot-20 (33)
    ps-20 (33)
    wb-1 (12)
    cm-1 (12)
    cos-1 (12)
    dc-1 (13)
    ts-1 (13)
    dtail-1(13)
    shadow master-2 (13)

my dmg for cot, fully charged is 1-13k dmg and for the 2nd charge of PS, its 1-9k (and it wraps around)

obviously, this is build around lighting dmg but the 1st charge of ps does decent dmg (around 2k i think) Since i also have a pt in ts and dtail and so many +skills, i can deal with pretty much any monster in the game...the only place in hell i cant solo easily is the worldstone keep but ive done it...i just have to be uber careful and cast cos continuously

7. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho IncGamers Member

Max CM
    Max DC
    10 SM (17 with +skills)
    Max Venom
    1 CoS
    1 MB
    1 WB (2nd claw is upgraded Bartuc)
    rest in FoF (against PIs)

With a very good equipment (and a might merc), I reach 2k-3.6k on average on each claw