Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nats set mule help

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Mcsaladshaker, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Mcsaladshaker

Mcsaladshaker IncGamers Member

Nats set mule help

I found a nats claw doing some pindle runs (Grrrr i ask for tals armor and he gives me nats claw) well anyways, what i do is, when i complete class specific sets i make a mule that uses the set. Problem is, I don't know assassins at all, i havent had an assassin past level 20. How should i build this assassin?

Oh yea I also found aldurs armor, so im gonna need help with that too lol thanks

2. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

how goes the ap phys exam

3. Mcsaladshaker

Mcsaladshaker IncGamers Member

LoL that was so bad, average grade in the class : 24.5 out of 50 on the multiple choice, out of everyone i talked to (basically everyone in the class), NONE of em knew how to do any part 2 questions. Then i looked at the non ap physics midterm, and it was like "If velocity increases, what also increases? (The answer was speed). And the regular physics kids were complaining about how hard their test was!

4. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

Those standardized tests are hit or miss, and how well you do almost depends more on the teacher than the student, so don't worry about it.

I would make a PhoenixStrike build with that set, even though it'll probably blow in Hell. 20 Phoenix, 20 Claws of Thunder, 20 Fists of Fire, the rest is up to you. Don't plan on being that great after NM though, the only builds I know of that work well are Trapasins and DTaloners.

5. annr

annr IncGamers Member

trap assassins are hot like butter but i dont' think i can talk to u bc nerdness

:cool: ;)

6. YouHaveMail

YouHaveMail IncGamers Member

You have too much free time.

7. skunkbelly

skunkbelly IncGamers Member

Nat's set is weird. Overall, it looks like it would be good for a MA 'sin, but the boots have lousy kick damage (compared with any elite boot whatsoever). But if you wear the set on a trapper, you limit your +traps skills potential. So with either build, you're better off using part of the set, but probably not the whole thing.

8. STINGER

STINGER IncGamers Member

If I had Nats set i would go for MA but just go TS, PS, DS for CE and what ever else floats your boat. Sure its melee, but she can smoke and maybe die to IM. I am very cautious about a Dragon Flight user, very risky to launch and get IMed!

Traps can be done so much better without that set, and as stated the boots leave something to be desiered for kicking so that means a Kickasin should look for a better setup than the set