Nathan's leaving... for a little while

neumein

Diabloii.Net Member
Nathan's leaving... for a little while

It saddens me to do this, but I have to take some time off from everything. I know it seems selfish, as I'm hosting a giveaway, got some trades pending, was involved in a PvP tournament.... etcetera. I just have to do this.

I've been down in the dumps recently, not really enjoying TAFE anymore, parents are driving me nuts with their overly-high expectations, work is piling up, but not getting done... It's time to clear my head. I've deleted all my characters and stashes. I've removed all games from my computer. I've taken out all my "angry" music (I can be a very nasty person sometimes, more-so than the usual. Just ask CelciusXII if he drops by).

I'm really getting serious about this. I'm 18, unemployed, broke, living at home, and am failing school. Not a good place to be.

So the changes are as follows:

I'm really cracking down on the employment side of things. I'm going to take my fitness regime to another level. I'm going to learn martial arts (probably judo, in case you want to know). I am going to save up the money required to travel back to the US, and see my Grandparents. I'll try and crack down on the sarcastic comments, (which always come across mean, and make me look like a ****-head).

All very big changes. I'm sorry for any inconvinience caused by my sudden departure. I'll be back at the start of the new year.

EDIT: I'll probably stop by now and then, to spam the dailies :grin:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Dude, you have priorities and well done on recognizing them. :thumbsup: Remember, it's easier to stick to routines if they are pleasurable; a little break here and there won't hurt you. Take it easy, have a good New Year. :flowers:

Edit: Mozart is great relaxing music. Try the Clarinet Concertos.

Dudzy

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats good that you have put your life before anything else. I faer in 6 months when im done with highschool and i have to go into the real world. I actually gotta say tho... you sound way to much like me.

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey now that takes some cahunas to do. You really deleted your chars and stashes? Within a year that time will come for me as well. I've got a lot on my plate as well. GL with RL, and take as much time as you need to. The game and this forum are not going anywhere anytime soon. :wave:

cade88

Diabloii.Net Member
Thats good that you have put your life before anything else. I faer in 6 months when im done with highschool and i have to go into the real world. I actually gotta say tho... you sound way to much like me.

don't worry the real world is alot like high school all sorts of drama happens and the pretty girls are always driving you crazy. something that will happen the rest of your life.

Deaddave

Diabloii.Net Member
cya round mate, glad to see your getting yourself sorted, i know exactly what you mean bout work pilling up im having a simler problem at the moment. hope everthing sorts its self out and see you round
-dd

Psywire

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, everything will work out- don't stress too much.

Joining a martial arts academy is a great idea- I suggest Wing Chun kung fu.

It's a really effective style based on the body's mechanics- the grandmaster, William Cheung was Bruce Lee's instructor n is an 'ambassador of peace' for the united nations. His main academy is in Melbourne- they offer obligation & cost free trial lessons too, so it doesn't cost a cent to try it out :grin:

Its wicked as :grin: