Namelocking...

phery

Diabloii.Net Member
Namelocking...

Hello everyone.I got a questions about namelocking.I see a lot of threads about this but i really do not understand what is it or how to do it.
Is it a cheat or something simillar?

Please explain .Thanks in advance.

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
phery said:
Hello everyone.I got a questions about namelocking.I see a lot of threads about this but i really do not understand what is it or how to do it.
Is it a cheat or something simillar?

Please explain .Thanks in advance.
Point to opponent. Watch their name highlight. Click their name. You now have name-lock, even if they run off your screen. Anyone who tells you name-lock is "cheap" (and there are a few of them) is clueless.

Dirty Scorpion

Diabloii.Net Member
namelock like Speedländer said holding down mouse on your opponent name when his off the screen...really good with bow amas and blizz sorcs ^^

nightaswz

Diabloii.Net Member
there are lots of tricks that can be used with namelock. Im still trying to find some of them myself =P
So heres comes my question. If i namelock someone with an attack on my right action tab and then switch to tele, i would tele right on top of them. I wouldnt be able to retain the namelock after the tele right, even if i keep the button down right?

dys0r

Diabloii.Net Member
nightaswz said:
there are lots of tricks that can be used with namelock. Im still trying to find some of them myself =P
So heres comes my question. If i namelock someone with an attack on my right action tab and then switch to tele, i would tele right on top of them. I wouldnt be able to retain the namelock after the tele right, even if i keep the button down right?
No. You would have to relock.

- Ter

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
One thing good to know against Namelock + AAing Tele people, is if you aim bluntly thinking that "Gee, they're right on top of me, anything I cast will hit them." and cast somewhere random on the screen, you will miss them.

They 100% hit however when you cast right on top of their name, or aim up.

Anything casted upwards will hit them... this I know.

So if you see anyone AA Teleing like a AA Summoner Nec, just have your char spam your attak upwards.