• "Fan's Nightmare"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Trolls"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

m0nk

Diabloii.Net Member
Name CL/FO! Part II: Poll

Well, due to the unfortunate board crash I don't have the full list of names to look off of. I will try to do my best from memory but I want to thank everyone who took part. :)

mathil

Diabloii.Net Member
we will prolly need another poll that has the top 2 vote getters from this poll. the votes are pretty spread out right now.

m0nk

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I was thinking that, but I wanted to represent as many as I could. We will see how the win margin ends up.

ioupainmax

Diabloii.Net Member
UserMathias said:
I really like the name FroZen Arcist - only problem is that its too long.
It could be abbreviated to Zen Arcist although this isnt that much better (i think it sounds kinda oriental in some way)

Xiamet

Diabloii.Net Member
Chainorbess? Eck...Chainorb is so much better...to the point, catchy and succinct.

None of the above gets my vote...I say redo poll and shorten Chainorbess to Chainorb.

-X

m0nk

Diabloii.Net Member
I can't please everyone, please keep that in mind. But if you want to look at it this way:

ChainOrb is the build
ChainOrbess is the sorc that uses the build

gods_pawn

Banned
wow, i feel all cool. my idea of the zen arcist (seen extended to froZen arcist) is currently in the lead. but also you forgot:

chlorbess

unless i'm just blind.

mathil

Diabloii.Net Member
we don't need chorbess and chlorbess on the poll. they are very similar and no one is voting for chorbess as is.

m0nk

Diabloii.Net Member
gods_pawn said:
wow, i feel all cool. my idea of the zen arcist (seen extended to froZen arcist) is currently in the lead.
Yeah I forgot a couple. I think I remembered the best of them though.

It was you that had Zen Arcist!...sorry I thought there was a Fro on the front of that...it seems to work well anyway :)

gods_pawn

Banned
i can only vote so many times.....once.

vote people. VOTE VOTE VOTE.

this is YOUR future build name! :p hey....i should probably make a CL/FO sorc now huh? the name of her will be obvious.....mwahahaha

:D

prion

Diabloii.Net Member
i had to vote CL/FO until someone comes up with a name that everyone likes.
(I woul've liked to see the poll results for "Blitzball sorc")
CL/FO is descriptive and quick to type.
Think about it, Meteorb is not particularly creative...it's just the names of two skills mashed together. Chainorb would be the best name along those lines.

m0nk

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah some people missed it but before the crash I posted a thread to get some ideas from people. These represent the best of them as I could remember.

Keep voting. :) Depending on the outcome, I may present another vote or discussion.