Naked Barbs?

LongScar

Diabloii.Net Member
Naked Barbs?

Ok I'm sure this is an easy question, and I kinda think I knew the answer back when I played a couple years ago, however I keep seeing high level barbs that don't appear to be wearing any gear, must be something with a bugged armour or something that makes them appear that way. Anyone got a quick answer for me?

Thanks.

Barloc

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok I'm sure this is an easy question, and I kinda think I knew the answer back when I played a couple years ago, however I keep seeing high level barbs that don't appear to be wearing any gear, must be something with a bugged armour or something that makes them appear that way. Anyone got a quick answer for me?

Thanks.
When you don't have enough str to equip items and require charms such as torch and anni to do so, you'll see all the gear in your screen as equiped, but others will not. It's a "glitch" in the game and affects all classes, not just Barb.

So, typically if a char appears that way, they more then likely have a very tight build stat-wise and are often, but not always, good PvP.

LongScar

Diabloii.Net Member
ahh thanks, I knew it was something like that but for the life of me couldn't remember what. Thanks for the info.

IVfluids

Diabloii.Net Member
Also, when you wear Wyrmhide armor, it looks like the base armor on the barb. I've been asked this several times in game because my whirly barb wears a Wyrm Nigma and it really does look similar to a barb with no armor on.