Naive Idiots(good example)

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
Naive Idiots(good example)

Well was playing a little bit of diablo 2 lod, when i saw a game "i copy ur items"

i just tried to join to warn the noobs who acyually gives their stuff to other people and think they will copy and give you 2 off that item.

and then a guy traded me..

ok here i will show our discussion
Newb: Can you copy?
Me:no, and nobody here can, they will just steal your items.
Newb: plz copy
me: lol i cant copy
The newb shows me a pul and a dol rune
Newb: copy this ok?
Me: omg i cant copy, and nobody else here can copy so plz stop being naive
The newb press the accept button but i dont because i dont scam

Me: omg i cant copy and i dont want to scam you noob -.-
The newb close the trade window and call me a !?*!"&/ noob

If i could go back in time i would scam this idiot:largeannoyed: :banghead:

Next time i will not join these games to help the newbs

bruticus

Diabloii.Net Member
part of me (the greedy part) wants to create a game with the same name to see if i can get some 1337 gear =)

BluzMan

Banned
Well, over the course of time I've started to find some merit behind scammer's ideology.

If they are that stupid, they probably deserve to be scammed.

This only talking 'bout situations like described above. Well, many people could remember that I've had my share of "scam the scammer" fun in the past. Those wonderful Enigma golems...

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
I guess a lot of the early teens in Europe aren't good English speakers, so perhaps he didn't understand your extremely long sentences "no, and nobody here can, they will just steal your items." and "omg i cant copy, and nobody else here can copy so plz stop being naive" and he probably didn't notice the difference betewen "lol i can copy" and "lol i cant copy" :laugh:

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member
Remind me of that "i dupe 4 you" game i joined for fun not long ago...

there was the "duper" and a "satisfied customer"...which of course was just his friend.

They were proud showing off to me a ik maul and the "copy" they just made...which for an obscure reason had less crushing blow than the original.. :rolleyes:

snowBlizz

Diabloii.Net Member
arrghh
i was an idiot -.-
so yes he deserved to get scammed
i should really give him a lesson..
To bad i dont are a guy who scams :angry:
but it gave me a good laugh to :jig:

McCain123

Diabloii.Net Member
Zalcitabine said:
They were proud showing off to me a ik maul and the "copy" they just made...which for an obscure reason had less crushing blow than the original.. :rolleyes:
If you had given him a SoJ, the copy would have increased your max mana only by 20%. :grin:

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
not quite as magical as producing 12 healing/mana pots at a time when near akara

hmmm, is it worth stealing a pul to teach a newb a lesson? :scratch:

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Ah, I love these games. They're usually filled up with kiddies waiting to be scammed, while I'm clearing the pits and getting tons of drops :grin:.

shiftyz

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahaha i love these threads, it's like comedy central, only you don't have to think cus it's bnet ^_- Btw i can dupe, i'll paste my ip soon just lemme find it.. ^.^

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
Ah, I love these games. They're usually filled up with kiddies waiting to be scammed, while I'm clearing the pits and getting tons of drops :grin:.
Agree, there's nothing like some entertainement while mfing :grin:

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
Ah, I love these games. They're usually filled up with kiddies waiting to be scammed, while I'm clearing the pits and getting tons of drops .:grin:
I do the same thing in those "u drop i drop" games. :grin:

channimal

Diabloii.Net Member
^^ reminds me of a game last night. Wife was in talking to me.. so I decided to "chill" in a game room.. for kicks chose "I DUPE 4 U" game. Of course, this lvl 77 Sorc.. says I can dupe 4 u and proceeds to Act 2.. (had a big LOL) when that happened. Another lvl ** joined the game and was saaying to not trust the guy.. there is no dupe, etc. Of course, I was just having some fun.. so I folowed the first sorc to act2. He had me stand inside on eof the buildings next to a corner wall and said for me to drop the item I wanted duped. So, I dropped a quiver of arrows and said.. I need another, can you dupe it? He went on and on about how this is real and he can only do it 1 time so I should drop a really good item that i would be able to sell later. I said ok.. and dropped a chipped skull. I said I was trying to get enough of them to cube.. so could he make me another .. and then i added LOL to my msg.

you should have seen the language the potty mouth spewed.. I had a pretty good laugh.. well, it was amusing enough to carry me through my wife's complaining :)

bruticus

Diabloii.Net Member
channimal: priceless - great story! i'll be looking for that duper, with a +2 Life ring... i'll need one for each hand. or maybe i could use some more El runes. :scratch:

patonis

Diabloii.Net Member
Frosty_The_Snowman said:
Ah, I love these games. They're usually filled up with kiddies waiting to be scammed, while I'm clearing the pits and getting tons of drops
This reminds me of something similiar. I was collecting flawless gems, charms and jewels with my amazon in NM games. I see a game called "O Free ISTS" and enter it. The game had like 5-8 players for over 1 hour :grin: I cleaned Flayer jungle, CS, WSK, Cristalline Passage, Glacial Trail, Ancients Way and Halls of XXX. This yielded alot flawless gems, some nice charms and jewels :cool: