Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Nacro skill points bug?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Dr.G, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Dr.G

Dr.G IncGamers Member

Nacro skill points bug?

I am a level 30 narco I was playing around with some enchanted weapon and amulets that I have.

I have an amulet that +1 my summing skills, and I have a wand that +1's my summon skellie manges and a head that +1's my raise skellie.

Well fully equiped my skellie pts level was 7 when I striped I was at 6. When stripped I added 1 more skill point to my raise skellie pts to 7 with out any special but after I put my 1 pt in it didnt rise to 7. I just stayed at 6.

Then I re-equiped my stuff and my points are now at 8 when they were only 7 with my equipment b4 I raise my skill level. Why doesnt that point show up when I dont have the gear on, but does show when I have it on???

I tried to just quite and reload but it is still like that... What can I do?

2. linkato1

linkato1 Banned

Don't know about that but have to check when I get next skill point.

But there is a problem with necros skills when getting them from items.

I had RS at level 14 and a wand with +1 to RS and preserved head with +1 to RS. This allowed me to raise one skeleton more than without the equpment.

Now on second weapon slot I had a wand with no addition to RS and a preserved head with +2 to RS.

So my RS was 16 which ever weapon configuration I used. But still the one skeleton was destroyed when I switched weapons.

This really sucked as one weapom+shield configuration was geared to maximise skeleton mastery and thus to be used when raising skeletons, when the other had other utility spells like bone armor and plusses to amplify damage.

The same happed when I raised in level. All summons that I have because of my equpment were destroyed.

This is SP 1.10 LoD.

Yours: Topi

3. linkato1

linkato1 Banned

Hello,

just raised from level 30 to 31. Stripped both wand and head and checked my skill levels. SM was 4, raised it by one and it raised in 5. Put wand and head back in place and checked: skill level raised from 8 to 9.

No bug. SP LoD 1.10.

Yours: Topi

4. SHouston

SHouston IncGamers Member

This has happened for awhile. Long ago (around .03 or .04) I had a Summoning Necro (Stop laughing). This was before there was a weapon switch, but whenever I closed off a trade screen some of my Skellies would just crumble to the ground. I think its because theres that split-second when you dont have any +skills so any Skellies granted by an item go poof.