N desperate help, reset coming and can't play diablo! ifra

Hmmer

Diabloii.Net Member
N desperate help, reset coming and can't play diablo!

I'm a europe player:cloud9:, the reset is coming and just this morning they came to pick up my laptop where i play diablo2, i have anotheir computer at home(the 1 am writing to u from at this right moment).
The probleme with this computer is that a few years back i played diablo fine on it, but without notice 1 day to anothere the game just stopped working on bnet, let me explain better:

the "cannot connect to battle.net(...) verify is internet is connect" message.
I fault it was my firewall, but no diablo was authorized np.
I fault it was my internet, but i have changed provider various times and no still doesn't work.
I fault it was the realm, but no East Asia and West dont work eitheir.(including europe the 1 i need to work).
Heck i iven created a new acc on the computer just to play diablo, still doesn't work.

I would desperatly need somebody to try and figure out what is happening and help me out, dont exclude the solutions to the above i " believe " werent the probleme, im accepting all sorts of fixs and solutions lol :D.

The 1 that manages to solve my probleme shall be my Suga Daddy forever(yes im a druggy i need my diablo2 fix or i die :p)I will pk for gold if needed :p.
I can iven be nk for u :crazyeyes:
Jk... :wave:

Erwwwd

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: N desperate help, reset coming and can't play diablo!

The first question you have to answer is if you ever used a third party program like maphack or similar to play DII on battle.net with.

That being said:

the "cannot connect to battle.net(...) verify is internet is connect" message.
this seems to indicate it is your firewall. Check it again. If everything works except diablo you may not have port 6112 open.

This is not the correct forum for this question btw, you would get more help on the newcomer forum.

Hmmer

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: N desperate help, reset coming and can't play diablo!

I actually some how managed to sort it out :p.
I was crazy typing on google for solutions and i got to the 6solutions of bnet on the bnet site and the "reset logs" thing worked :S i cant believe it.
Now i got anotheir probleme that is some strange signs and letters on the top left corner of the black load screen have to all be shown before a game opens, what is it? how do i sort it?

btw thank so much for the reply, apreciate it ALOTE!