Mystik Mondaily

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
RL: I found out today that there is a spot left on an exchange programme, so I might get to study my second semester in Bonn :D However, as I have just started at the university (although I am third year), they are leasing with my department to check that they are happy for me to go whilst being so be to the university itself. Fingers crossed!

D2: Nakaya cleared The Underground Passage today, that will probably be it.

OVG: I played 30 minutes of Pokemon Y last night, which I really need to finish soon because Sun and Moon are out fairly soon too.

Vildecor

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Back to the overnight shift at the warehouse. Just an equipment operator and not a supervisor, so much less stress. Renewed subscription to Audible since I can spend the whole work "day" listening to whatever.

D2: Fury Druid just hit level 56 and can equip an up'd Ribcracker. Lots of fun!

OVG: Spent a lot of time Saturday playing Final Fantasy Tactics. It's fun to mess around with every now and then. Need to burn the images for the rest of my PS1 and PS2 games so I've got more variety for my emulators. May get a TV at some point, but since I don't watch TV, it's not a priority.

Bry

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Played hockey yesterday for the first time since shoulder surgery in January and it felt great. So I am pumped about that. My shot is way off right now but it will come back soon. Only play once a week so it will probably take a few weeks. I did find out I need to include some sort of cardio into my workouts from now on, my lungs were killing me after the first 15 minutes.

D2: Finally got back to D2 after moving in March. Decided to start over and join the old gods of chaos tournament which is a lot of fun with my untwinked polearm barb. Act 4 normal right now.

OVG: I have been playing 7 days to die occasionally. It's still in alpha but I will say it's the best alpha game I have ever played. It is also the only game that has gotten me to jump multiple times almost out of my seat due to zombies or something sneaking up on me.

kstuart

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Not posted for a long time. Some may recall i used to run from several years ago doing the longer than marathon silly stuff. ALas a year or so ago i picked up some sort of foot injury which i have still failed to shift.

D2: Today erm a bowazon not that i have a real clue how to even set up skills with one, leaning towards a strafe not multi variant.

OVG: Oddly minecraft not that i have even planned anything over than the style wall around the compound which is nominally 140x90 squares. Now who knows why that is the specific size of the compound ;)

Bry

Diabloii.Net Member
I played minecraft a lot, years ago. I loved the game. I think that's why I love playing 7 days to die, I would compare it to mincraft like a more grown up version. You build bases like minecraft while avoiding/killing zombies.

kstuart

Diabloii.Net Member
This one is in creative mode on a flat seed map and with no monsters. Although i did forget to set it to peaceful so when it got dark first time i was like wtf is shooting me then i realised.

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Kids and Work, but I did go to a long time friends pre-bachelor party lunch on Saturday.

D2: Last Thursday 9/22 I started a Fishymancer Necro, first time I've played D2 in 2-3 years. I'm in Act 2 NM, it was good to get the offensive merc.

Other Games: A bit of D3, i'm thinking of getting NBA 2K17 and Civ 6 release is soon.

Last edited:

darkstarhub

Diabloii.Net Member
RL: Work and trying to keep up with stuff around the house.

D2: Plugging along with my restart on my Sorc. I did look at my other computer at what I have saved back, and shouldnt have if I want to actually do something untwinked. I really was an item hoarder!!!

OVG: Been playing Pokemon Go while walking my dog in the evenings. I think I need to go to some different places because I am not finding any new monsters. I also need to spend a few hours hitting stops to get my items back up so I dont have to put any money in on it.

TwentyMuleTeam

Diabloii.Net Member
Minecraft is sweet but I prefer Terraria :)

RL: Just got home from work, watching a little football before I head to my buddys for some MTG.

D2: Started up a HC self-found career. Going the distance this time!

OVG: Rocket league on xb1 is all the rage. Got the new madden too.

Is the SPF community still pretty active? Traffic seems much slower than I remember.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Minecraft is sweet but I prefer Terraria :)

RL: Just got home from work, watching a little football before I head to my buddys for some MTG.

D2: Started up a HC self-found career. Going the distance this time!

OVG: Rocket league on xb1 is all the rage. Got the new madden too.

Is the SPF community still pretty active? Traffic seems much slower than I remember.
Not nearly as active, but those who are still here are, I don't like the word hardcore, but all pretty enthusiastic :p

There are still tournaments, including MFOs.

liquid_mage

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually post in the D3 HC forums here, but there hasn't been a new post there in a month, boo!

On a side note I updated to 114d, does gomule, RWM, and 113 saves still work if you move them into the new save location?

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
Good to see all these people coming back !!! Even if I don't know them ... the more, the merrier, right?

@kstuart Longer than marathon silly stuff? Yes, here, here ... Only twice so far, but definitely plans for more :).

RL: I think I have been doing all sorts of things the last few days, but since the new Marillion album came out on Friday and it's beyond unbelievably good, I don't recall anything, other than having been listening to the album almost the entire time.

D2: some more LK runs with my Sorc. Still looking for that Ber or Sur so I can make Infinity. Statistically speaking I should get a HR to drop anytime soon now, so let's hope it's not a Vex or Ohm ...

OVG: still nothing. That little voice in the back of my head, screaming 'get back to Grim Dawn' is getting louder from time to time though ...

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Indeed!

I was about to post a new daily, but how would you all feel about a permanent daily thread?

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
RL: Work then cooking supper for the family.

D2: I'm trying to improve claws for my PvP sins. I have just re-rolled 200 Runics in 1.10a with nothing interesting. Now shopping in 1.07 until I start falling asleep, then trying to find stable GT and RT racks.

OVG: I have been playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on the iPad, but probably not today.

Kitteh

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
What do you do Max, if you don't mind me asking?

I keep getting tempted by 1.07, but the time just isn't there.